The 700 Club

All I can say is they cannot serve two masters. Mammon or Christ. I think they show their true colors. I do believe P. R. is a member of a secret society. He is the founder of CBN.

Considering Pat Robertson advocated detonating a nuclear device in the State Department (source) and I have a friend who works there, I have a personal reason to dislike him.

Then I'm not going to watch it at all. I mean this. You guys are shining the negative light on Pat Robertson, and that's not what God AND Jesus want.

Then I'm not going to watch it at all. I mean this. You guys are shining the negative light on Pat Robertson, and that's not what God AND Jesus want.
So Jesus did not castigate the Pharisees for their hypocrisy? "But rather I wrote to you not to associate with any one who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or robber—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?" (1 Corinthians 5:11-12).

Back