The Adamic Sin Nature

I want to start out by saying this is simply my understanding of the Scriptures. I'm not trying to convert no one or convince anyone just giving my take on the written word and I hope it's a blessing.

One of the great problems of the human race is that it has never admitted that humans born into the world have an automatic sin nature. They would like to think that the environment, the parents, thebreaks one gets in life and the goodness of the individual is what determines the outcome of the life. Along with this idea, humans that are involved in the sciences of life Like psychology, psychiatry, medicine, behavior studies, theology and so forth, All have drawn conclusions of how humans exist without any reference to the Scriptures.

In fact, after many years of my study of human beings, i have come to the conclusion that the Apostle Paul knew more about humans and what makes them tick Then anyone or anything I have studied from modern science. His brief epistles are a testimony to this. While many with great scientific knowledge might have more extensive study in certain areas, They have not learned the basic facts of humanity that Christ gave to Paul. The most basic fact is that all humans are born with a sin nature and that nature will motivate them all the days of their life until they are born again.

Humans are involved with a distinctive genetic code. While no two humans created by God are the same, all do have one similarity, they have a sin nature. There are several places in the Scriptures that detail what is in the sin nature. One of the best is in Romans 1:28–32. Verse 28 says that all humanity who hear the gospel and do not believe are turned over to a reprobate mind. Versus 29–31 list some of the things that are in the sin nature. This listing is the spiritual DNA of the unconverted and can be found in every human who has not excepted Christ as his life. Modern science and modern religion work diligently to correct humans by dealing with each deviant thing in the sin nature, but all to no avail.

These things are the fruit ofof an Adamic nature and until Adam is done away with, there is no change. Yet multitudes of humans work hard within themselves to not do these things. Some even appear to have conquered their sin nature but all this is vain. The initial problem still exists, their original sin nature is still there. The fact is God will not allow anyone to do anything within themselves to free themselves of the Adamic sin nature because to do so would annul the crucifixion of Christ on the cross.

There were some very religious people in Paul's day who thought that being circumcised would make them more godly, Paul rebuked them on the premise that humans can do nothing within themselves to be more godly, Galatians 6:15. The sin nature was adequately dealt with at the cross and the cross is the only way to a new life in Christ. The one inescapable fact is that no human can escape the burden and the results of the Adamic nature and no human can get free of the sin nature without being born again. Jesus said to Nicodemus, "You must be born again" to see or to enter the things of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juk
I pretty much agree with this teaching, also the fact that while born again spiritually we are still sinful in our flesh. We await our bodily resurrection to free us from the Adamic nature on that fateful day when Christ returns.

I pretty much agree with this teaching, also the fact that while born again spiritually we are still sinful in our flesh. We await our bodily resurrection to free us from the Adamic nature on that fateful day when Christ returns.

See there lays a problem. Believing that one has to wait until Jesus comes to be free of the sin nature. Christ has redeemed us from this sin nature. So this means we can through Him over come this in the now. Jesus did not set us free from sin so we could enjoy a sin free life in heaven.

Yes we can still sin or miss the mark now and again but we do not have to be a slave to the old sin nature that we are all born with. Simply saying well you know we are all under that sin nature thanks to adam - that is a wore out religious line that has NO place in a born again believers thoughts what so ever.

Blessings
Jim

See there lays a problem. Believing that one has to wait until Jesus comes to be free of the sin nature. Christ has redeemed us from this sin nature. So this means we can through Him over come this in the now. Jesus did not set us free from sin so we could enjoy a sin free life in heaven.

Yes we can still sin or miss the mark now and again but we do not have to be a slave to the old sin nature that we are all born with. Simply saying well you know we are all under that sin nature thanks to adam - that is a wore out religious line that has NO place in a born again believers thoughts what so ever.

Blessings
Jim
We are only free from sin in the spirit, our flesh is still enslaved to it. I am just being honest with God and myself, because I bear witness to the evil present within me! Any righteousness we have is a gift from God.

We are only free from sin in the spirit, our flesh is still enslaved to it. I am just being honest with God and myself, because I bear witness to the evil present within me! Any righteousness we have is a gift from God.

See there again lays a problem Brother Cosmic,
We are not to be a slave to our flesh but our faith man (spirit man) is to be in control and if you feed and build up the spirit man then the flesh man or the ol sin nature has to take a back seat. Now that is being honest before God.

God Bless you Cosmic
Jim

See there again lays a problem Brother Cosmic,
We are not to be a slave to our flesh but our faith man (spirit man) is to be in control and if you feed and build up the spirit man then the flesh man or the ol sin nature has to take a back seat. Now that is being honest before God.

God Bless you Cosmic
Jim
Yes we are called to walk by the spirit, but how easy is that? You make it sound as if you have an easy time with sin. Need I remind you the only righteousness that exists is a perfect one. There is no being kinda righteous, there is no grey area. If you even have a little bit of sin you are sinful in God's eyes. I bear witness that I have much more than a little bit of sin in my flesh, so it is unrighteous. The only righteousness we have is in the spirit through Christ.

Yes we are called to walk by the spirit, but how easy is that? You make it sound as if you have an easy time with sin. Need I remind you the only righteousness that exists is a perfect one. There is no being kinda righteous, there is no grey area. If you even have a little bit of sin you are sinful in God's eyes. I bear witness that I have much more than a little bit of sin in my flesh, so it is unrighteous. The only righteousness we have is in the spirit through Christ.

Well now if that is how you see it then so be it. I will pass this along on to you. You are making things a lot harder on your self.
Blessings Cosmic

Back