The Anti-Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Will The Antichrist Come From And Is He Already Here?

Where? From the mother:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH
Rev 17:5

When? Since the time of the Apostles:

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:18

Myself I believe the Antichrist will be an Babylonian Assrylian Muslim.

Daniel 2’s “eastern leg” as the Eastern-Roman Islamic Empire and that Daniel 11:37 applied to the Muslims.

No one can truly say who the Antichrist will be because before the law lessone will be reveal the Church will be Rapture out...

Yeah, I'd say he's already alive and yet to be revealed.

As for who - I do think that he'll be of Arab descent, or possibly Roman, per Daniel 9 - "the people of the prince to come" could be construed as either Roman or conscripts of the Roman army, which would have been arab.

the antichrist will be muslim. :)

Lol, and Jews and Chinese and Americans and Indians and even "christians"
Anyone who doesn't receive Christ in their flesh is "anti" Christ as were the Jews in Christ's day...

(1Jo 4:2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

(2Jo 1:7) For many deceivers are gone forth into the world, even they that confess not that Jesus Christ cometh in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

I confess that Jesus Has Come in my Flesh!

I praise Him so!

the anti Christ will not follow God or Christ.athiest springs to mind.or scientist .?any of his sect or for them all.prince Charles did a speech about the world order,which talked to many groups by his wording.who knows.?

No one can truly say who the Antichrist will be because before the law lessone will be reveal the Church will be Rapture out...
The Bible says the exact opposite That the gathering of the elect/ rapture of the saints will not occur until after the anti Christ is revealed/ The man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition.

2nd Thess 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The Bible says the exact opposite That the gathering of the elect/ rapture of the saints will not occur until after the anti Christ is revealed/ The man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition.

2nd Thess 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Ok, I was wondering where the idea came from of an "individual" appearing "in the future" as being a singular specific "anti-christ".
But it should be evident from the above scripture that "antichirst" isn't mentioned. It should also be evident that since where it IS spoken of, it is plural and they were present 2000 years ago in those who were "against Christ" and didn't believe that Christ came in the flesh. I've quoted those verses earlier.
It is a dangerous thing, in my opinion, to assume things. Such as that the "man of sin son of perdition" relates to a theology placing "anti-christ" as an individual in the "future political arena".

I can personally witness that man of sin in me, the son of perdition of my natural man, who self-diefied myself on the throne of my body!
When Christ banged on my door to reveal this wicked self of me, (For He truly showed Himself to me and was/is at hand!) ...it wasn't until then I "fell away" into the death of baptism!
Only THEN Did He Come into me! Only then was I brought forth in Newness of Life in His Resurrection! For only then was I purified and made a Holy Temple for Him to sit upon the throne ruling and reigning in His Kingdom of God within me!
I praise Him so!
For THIS is the time of His Kingdom :)

But I caustion against forcing scripture to match up with the modern day futuristic "antichrist as one individual" kind of teachings rampant in the world around us. That won't get anyone anywhere.

May all be so Blessed!

Son of Jesus

(Act 14:22) Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

This message is to all Christians throughout all times folks.

It is as birthpangs of groaning each of us endures as in the bringing forth of the Man-child from within us, even Christ in you! It is NOW for each of us that we are saved in the "child-bearing" :)

Let no man take that from you!

(Joh 16:20) Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
(Joh 16:21) A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
(Joh 16:22) And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Fulfilling the prophets

(Isa 13:8) And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

(Isa 21:3) Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.

(Isa 66:12) For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
(Isa 66:13) As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
(Zec 10:7) And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.

Fulfilled! :)

(Rev 12:1) And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
(Rev 12:2) And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Fulfilled in Christ's Marriage to His Heavenly Jerusalem Church Wife!

(Gal 4:22) For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
(Gal 4:23) But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
(Gal 4:24) Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
(Gal 4:25) For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
(Gal 4:26) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
(Gal 4:27) For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
(Gal 4:28) Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
(Gal 4:29) But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
(Gal 4:30) Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
(Gal 4:31) So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

(Rom 8:21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(Rom 8:22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
(Rom 8:23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

We are born out of Christ's Beautiful Church Bride in travail pangs aka tribulation! And it is wonderful! For we produce His Son, The Son of God from within us :)

Praise Jesus that He has been doing this amongst our dear brethren for 2000 years now!

Don't put any of these things off folks, as though they aren't fulfilled in you now. Just let Him in and you will be conceived of His incorruptible Seed and be born from above out of His Bride :) Isn't this a wonderful picture though!

We love you Jesus! :)

Son of Jesus

Since the prophecies concerning the end time are all coming to pass now, it is certain that the Antichrist and the False Prophet are alive on the earth at this very moment. Both of them are undoubtedly in power right now or very near the reigns of power. We probably already know the names of these men, but just don’t know who they are yet.
The bible tells us that we will be able to identify the Antichrist when the time is ripe. That day shall not come until that man of sin be revealed.
2 Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

You can’t really live in the world today and not know that the UN is fast becoming the government of the New World Order. Everything is falling into place for the Antichrist to take power after the devastation of the 6th trumpet. It is very likely that the Antichrist will be crowned “king” of the Holy Roman Empire by the reigning pope of that time, confirming the revival of Holy Roman Empire. He will wield the power of the UN, as well as the power of the ten state union that he arose from and will unite the world under the auspices of peace.

2 John 1:7 7Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist

1 John 2:22 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Antichrist, according to Christianity, is one who fulfills Biblical prophecies concerning an adversary of Christ while resembling him in a deceptive manner.[1] The antichrist will seemingly provide for our needs but deny the ultimate salvation. "Antichrist" is the English translation of the original Koine Greek ἀντίχριστος, pronounced än-tē'-khrē-stos. It is made up of two root words, αντί + Χριστός (anti + Christos). "Αντί" can mean not only “against” and “opposite of”, but also “in place of",[2] "Χριστός", translated "Christ", is Greek for the Hebrew "Messiah" meaning "anointed," and refers to Jesus of Nazareth[3] within Christian theology. The term "antichrist" appears 5 times in 1 John and 2 John of the New Testament — once in plural form and four times in the singular. [4]

2 John 1:7 7Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist

1 John 2:22 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Antichrist, according to Christianity, is one who fulfills Biblical prophecies concerning an adversary of Christ while resembling him in a deceptive manner.[1] The antichrist will seemingly provide for our needs but deny the ultimate salvation. "Antichrist" is the English translation of the original Koine Greek ἀντίχριστος, pronounced än-tē'-khrē-stos. It is made up of two root words, αντί + Χριστός (anti + Christos). "Αντί" can mean not only “against” and “opposite of”, but also “in place of",[2] "Χριστός", translated "Christ", is Greek for the Hebrew "Messiah" meaning "anointed," and refers to Jesus of Nazareth[3] within Christian theology. The term "antichrist" appears 5 times in 1 John and 2 John of the New Testament — once in plural form and four times in the singular. [4]

Dusty

I would recommend being more concerned about teaching those who haven't yet received Jesus Christ come in their flesh by His Holy Spirit, so that person won't be "anti" Christ anymore.
Putting it off into the future isn't scriptural, regardless of what wikipedia says. Neither does it save anyone. That is why the only description you read of antichrist was "present" when John wrote about it...

(1Jo 2:18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Dusty, don't fall for the modern day "futuristic" prophets. They'll rob you of the true meaning.

If a person does not contain the Risen Christ in their flesh, they are antichrist...

(1Jo 4:3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Christ in me :)

(Col 1:27) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

(Eph 5:30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

If it is a message preached to be "future", beware! Jesus says don't be concerned even about tomorrow lol, let alone chasing after imaginary world rulers.

(Mat 6:34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

May we all be so Blessed!

Son of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back