The Bait Of Satan By John Bevere - Review

My rating 4 ½ out of 5 stars

The Holy Spirit had never been so strong in me then when I was searching for a new book to read and came across this one. Honestly I was just going off of the title and thought it was about spiritual warfare. In a sense it could be I guess, but that was not the main point of the book. The main point of this book was forgiveness and humility. The bait of Satan refers to unforgiveness and if left untreated, will fester like an open wound, making people bitter and proud; something the enemy loves when it comes to Christians. When we are bitter and proud we start to divide. Feeling that someone has wronged us can lead to broken friendships/relationships, separation from church and gossip among a plethora of other things. This book is all about humbling yourselves toward others when you have wronged them and asking for forgiveness from them and God along with forgiving others when they have wronged you. Overall, another must have for your personal library. This one definitely touched my heart!

I agree the Lord brought me this book and it saved me from fallen into the devils trap he had laid for me.. Not long after reading this book I really had to practice the truth that was written in it..

Back