The best/worst television shows you've ever watched

The best/worst television shows you've ever watched

Friends:
For some reason...I've never laughed while watching that show. Maybe some people find it funny...I just can't understand how it is funny? :D

America's Next Top Model:
Okay, I like watching this show just for entertainment purposes. First off, none of the winners seem to be modeling. Secondly, I think Australia's Next Top Model is much, much better than ANTM.

UFO Hunters:
There are about as many UFO shows on television as there are cheesy "Ghost" shows.

Clean House:
At first it was funny...now it's just plain out annoying.

Project Runway:
It's interesting and somehow I'm relieved to know there are other people who actually like fashion. But, some of those people's designs are wacky. :D

Friends:
For some reason...I've never laughed while watching that show. Maybe some people find it funny...I just can't understand how it is funny? :D

I don't like it, it promotes premarital sex in nearly every episode.

America's Next Top Model:
Okay, I like watching this show just for entertainment purposes. First off, none of the winners seem to be modeling. Secondly, I think Australia's Next Top Model is much, much better than ANTM.

Not seen it but I assume there is alot of women in sensual clothing ect, not mu kinda scene.

UFO Hunters:
There are about as many UFO shows on television as there are cheesy "Ghost" shows.

I don't watch this kind of stuff, I don't believe in any of it.

:D

Come to think of it, I watch hardly any TV.

I watch too much television, but I've never watched any of the shows you listed above. We like to watch the two Hallmark channels. Generally speaking, they have a lot of decent family-oriented films. Aside from that we'll watch reruns of shows from the 50s and 60s like Andy Griffith, Leave It To Beaver, I Love Lucy, Beverly Hillbillies, etc. In the modern era, we watch American Idol, and except for the black smoke monster (whatever it is), we like to watch Lost too. We started watching Ugly Betty, but it was just filled with too much sex and vulgarity. There seems to be a lot of shows in which I find the humor, but there's too much vulgarity interspersed. Boston Legal and Desperate Housewives fall into that category. We started watching them, but they just became too vulgar for us. They have funny parts, but you have to sit through too much trash, and it just isn't worth it.

I haven't actively watched Tv in a while. i'll occasionally watch a race of ball game, but that's about it. Nothing really interesting on lately.

I haven't actively watched Tv in a while. i'll occasionally watch a race of ball game, but that's about it. Nothing really interesting on lately.

Yeah, mostly the same old same old. I plan on watching the Kentucky Derby! I hope Big Brown, a horse I saw win the Florida Derby, is there and gets a win or places in the top 3! :D

Disconnected DirectTV over a year...

We were sick and tired of paying to be insulted by aggressive commercials, previews of shows we wanted to avoid, and programs that were disgusting, ugly, and unintelligent.

The intrusions of gambling shows and kids of Mafia godfathers, i.e. Gotti's brood. The Las Vegas promos and the sex, sadism and obscenity.

But this is because we were watching years back when some of the best programs were popular.

Barney Miller
MASH
WKRP in Cincinnati
Cheers. and even Frasier
BBC's:
Last of the Summer Wine
Are You Being Served
Keeping Up Appearances
Mr. Bean
As Time Goes By

All the original cartoon shows with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote, Sylvester, and Porky Pig.

TCM and AMC were still showing the best classic films from the 1940's thru 1970's.

And yes, even the Muppets Shows were better than the trash on TV today.

The really great news is that we can watch a lot of that stuff on YouTube for free!!!!!

:D

Back