The BIBLE And Numbers

number 4...correlations (modern English=143) (translation=143)
A=1 B=2 C=3...z=26

Genesis 1:1 (God) The 4th (word=60) (holy=60) (pray=60) (believe=60) (teacher=60) (active=60) (four=60)

The Book Of Numbers: The 4th Book In The Bible

The 4 (four) Gospels

The Earth Has 4 (four) Corners

4 (four) Directions East West North South

4 (four) Main Parts Of A Day 1st Watch 2nd 3nd And 4th Watch

4 (four) Weeks In A Month (time=47) Reflect Number (connect=74)

4 (four) Main Forces: Electromagnetism, Strong Interaction, Weak Interaction, And Gravitation

4 (four) Types Of Soil (mark Ch. 4) (THE HEART)

Genesis 1:4 (God Divided The Light From The Darkness)
Also-correlating... (good/light) (darkness/evil)

Meanings of Numbers in Bible

(When Doing Research The TEXT Will Reveal CONTEXT)

One Beginning, Unity
Two Witness, separation
Three The Godhead, (Resurrection - signature of God)
Four Earth, creation, world
Five Grace, cross, atonement, life
Six Man, beast, Satan
Seven Perfection, completeness
Eight New beginning
Nine Completeness, finality, fullness
Ten Law, government, restoration, testimony, responsibility
Eleven Incompleteness, disorganization, disintegration, judgment
Twelve Divine government, apostolic fullness

I've heard 1 is unity and 7 is perfection.
It seems strange 7 and 9 would both be completeness, Its already complete and then new beginning.

It seems strange 7 and 9 would both be completeness, Its already complete and then new beginning.

Yes, Some sources may differ on the Exact Meaning, I always go by Context and Seek to Get The Root Meaning...

Yes, Some sources may differ on the Exact Meaning, I always go by Context and Seek to Get The Root Meaning...

Example, Here's More Perspective...

1 ~ Unity, Independence, The Point, The Head ~ (Male)
2 ~ The Woman, the Church, the Elect, Union, Division, Separation, Jezebel, the mother of harlots ~ (Female)

3 ~ Union, Approval, Approbation, Coordination, Perfection, Resurrection, the Triangle or Tri-unity, the mystery of God, meaning the Union of the 1 + 2 (good or bad)

4 ~ Earth, World, Creation, Foursquare, Place, Space, Reality, Dimension

5 ~ God's Grace, Peace, Protection, Covering (enemy uses this number as Law - peace, protection & security through enforcement of Law), also refers to an Age or Season in Time

6 ~ Number of Man, Weakness of Man, Inventions of Man

7 ~ Fulness, Completeness, Innumerable (the "series is complete in 7")

8 ~ Resurrection, New Beginnings, New Birth, Christ, The Word

9 ~ Judgment, Finality, End, End of an Age or Era, The Physical Manifestation of the Fruit of the Understanding (good or bad), Tribulation (birthing of the fruit)

10 ~ Testimony, Law, Responsibility ~ Number used representing man under "the Law" ~ accuser uses this number to accuse man

How can the earth have 4 corners being round? It can't have edges, can it?
And this other stuff about numbers and what they mean and the significance, I also don't understand... Or where it comes from.

How can the earth have 4 corners being round? It can't have edges, can it?
And this other stuff about numbers and what they mean and the significance, I also don't understand... Or where it comes from.

Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.Ezekiel 7:2

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth Isaiah 11:12

NUMBERS-DAYS-DATES-TIMES-SEASONS- ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORRELATES ,WORDS ,LETTERS ,NUMBERS

EXAMPLE- A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (HOLY BIBLE=90) (WORD FACT=90) (REALITY=90)
(JESUS=74) (MESSIAH=74) (CROSS=74)
(NUMBER=73) (COUNT=73) (PERFECT=73)

P=16 H=8 I=9 L=12 (PHIL=45) A - Z NATURAL ORDER...

Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.Ezekiel 7:2

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth Isaiah 11:12

NUMBERS-DAYS-DATES-TIMES-SEASONS- ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORRELATES ,WORDS ,LETTERS ,NUMBERS

EXAMPLE- A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (HOLY BIBLE=90) (WORD FACT=90) (REALITY=90)
(JESUS=74) (MESSIAH=74) (CROSS=74)
(NUMBER=73) (COUNT=73) (PERFECT=73)

P=16 H=8 I=9 L=12 (PHIL=45) A - Z NATURAL ORDER...
Oh, I get it. Thank you.

Natural Order- A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26

Jesus Revealed Divine Number (153) John 21:11 (The 153 Fish)

(God Set In Order=153) (Informations=153) (Alphabet Messages=153)

(Purpose + Plan=153) (The Pure Word=153)

(Number + Letter=153) (Numeric Proof=153)

Chapter and Verse Correlation
You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you]. John 15:3

For I passed on to you first of all what I also had received, that Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for our sins in accordance with [what] the Scriptures [foretold]
1 Corinthians 15:3
And they sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb, saying, Mighty and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God the Omnipotent! Righteous (just) and true are Your ways, O Sovereign of the ages (King of the nations)!
Revelation 15:3

(The Holy Word=153)

We should be careful not to get into Numerology, which pagans and Wicca delve into, it's an occult practice.
But to know the significance of Bible numerics is different.

We should be careful not to get into Numerology, which pagans and Wicca delve into, it's an occult practice.
But to know the significance of Bible numbers is different.

As you can see, The TRUTH Speaks For It's Self! Satan tries to mimick GOD! He Has Distorted Every Area OF TRUTH.

ENGLISH NUMERICS/BIBLE NUMERICS IS PURE AND SIMPLE TRUTH..(CONTEXT CORRELATIONS CONFIRM)

A=1 B=2 C=3... BUILDING BLOCKS- EXAMPLE GENESIS 1:9 (DRY LAND=78) (GENESIS=78) (START=78)

GOD MADE (ADAM=19) FROM (DRY LAND=78) (DNA=19) (SPIRIT=91)

ALSO EXAMPLE OF CHAPTER AND VERSE CORRELATION... PSALM 19:1 THE HEAVENS ARE TELLING OF THE GLORY OF GOD; AND THEIR EXPANSE IS DECLARING THE WORK OF HIS HANDS. :)

Correlation of Number 74 A= 1 B=2 C=3... Natural Order (Connect=74)

(Jesus=74) (Messiah=74) (Cross=74) (Forgave=74) (Fruit=74)

(Point=74) (Element=74) (The Key=74) (Simple=74) (English=74)

(Gospel=74) (According=74) (Preacher=74) (Hand of God=74)

(Fastened=74) (Parts=74) (Between=74) (The lock=74) (Heads up=74)

(Beauty=74) (Steady=74) (Increase=74)

Interesting Correlation of Reality... (Nuclear=74) (Energy=74) (Ruler=74)

USA July Fourth 7/4 Connection To (Gospel=74) Covered The Earth

Also Correlating Main (Element74) In The Universe Hydrogen = 74%

And Average Blood PH Level 7.4

Correlation of Time 7 Days in a Week 4 Weeks in a Month

(Time=47) Same Numbers Reflect (Connect=74)

Examples of Correlation in Context Relations...

(Holy Bible=90) (Word Fact=90) (Reality=90)

(1) Does this numbering system come from the bible or is just speculation ?
(2) If it is bible based, should not the numbers be derived from the original Greek/Hebrew rather than from the English translations ?

(1) Does this numbering system come from the bible or is just speculation ?
(2) If it is bible based, should not the numbers be derived from the original Greek/Hebrew rather than from the English translations ?

Yes, It also Correlates in Hebrew and Greek. English Correlates More Relating To Last Day Events... Also in Real TiME! The main Thing When doing Research (IS TO STAY IN CONTEXT)

A= 1 B=2 C=3... Natural Order (Faithful=83) (Numeric=83) (Author=83) Here is a Great Link, God Bless~ http://www.asis.com/users/stag/englishg.html

English Bible Structure Correlation- Number 56 A =1 b=2 C=3... (Created=56)

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God (created=56)

(Created=56) (Light=56) (Three=56) =(God/ Elohim= Father Son Spirit)

(In The=56) (Past=56) (Will=56) (Dwell=56) (Rule=56) (Term=56)

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God (created the=89) (Forever=89)
Also Correlating The (5th and 6th) Word in Order

Example of Number Correlation of what GOD did.

Only (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) Will Correlate Numbers in Order and Pairing Words in Phrases in Relating Context.

(Complete=89) (Forever=89) (Holy Bible=90) (Word Fact=90)

(Unity=89) (Holy Bible=90) (Spirit=91) (Numbers=92) (Harvest=93) (Judgment=94) (Process=95)

English Bible Structure Correlation- Number 56 A =1 b=2 C=3... (Created=56)

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God (created the=89) (Forever=89)
Also Correlating The (5th and 6th) Word in Order

Example of Number Correlation of what GOD did.

Only (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) Will Correlate Numbers in Order and Pairing Words in Phrases in Relating Context.

(Complete=89) (Forever=89) (Holy Bible=90) (Word Fact=90)

(Unity=89) (Holy Bible=90) (Spirit=91) (Numbers=92) (Harvest=93) (Judgment=94) (Process=95)
But what am I looking at? What does it mean? This section for example:

What does it mean? How is this information to be used? Or is it just an interesting game with no real purpose?

But what am I looking at? What does it mean? This section for example:

What does it mean? How is this information to be used? Or is it just an interesting game with no real purpose?

GOD - Created = Light... and So On... These Words Are Reality... And Their Number is The Same. Also Correlating In GENESIS 1:1 ( Created the) Are The 5th and 6th Word) (Created the=89) (Forever=89) This Shows The Reality of Number Correlation, Relating To Real Events.

Another Example- A=1 B=2 C=3... You Have a (NUMBER=73) You (COUNT=73) (PERFECT=73) The numbers are The SAME. You have Correlation IN CONTEXT.

(JESUS=74) (MESSIAH=74) (Snagglefritz=144) S=19 n=14 a=1 g=7 g=7 l=12 e=5 f=6 r=18 i=9 t=20 z=26 Total = 144 :)

Back