The Bible describes this generation (my generation) quite perfectly

Take a look at this passage of Scripture:

Romans 1:21-26, 26-32 KJV
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. [24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

One day, I heard some high schoolers talking. One was talking about how he had sex with seven whores, if I recall correctly. His friend congratulated him.
Most kids waste their time playing video games or on social media (vain things).
I can tell you, almost all the kids I know are ungrateful and rude. They'll never thank you for something that you did for them out of your kindness. That might be am exaggeration, but it is mostly true.
It is true that most insult each other on a CONSTANT BASIS. Always. Unprovoked anger. Hitting. Cussing. Calling each other disrespectful names. Constantly.
Now here is the worst part: they disrespect God. Nothing has ever added up to this, and this is the thing I notice the most. They hate God! They take His name in vain over and over again. They say things like, "I love Satan", and make a mockery of Satan. They do not know what they are messing with. And they provoke the anger of God as well, and that is truly the worst part. They make Jesus Christ nothing more than a common profanity. But no one cares.
This passage is so accurate. I didn't even mention that schools lie to kids constantly about evolution. It makes me furious!

His Word describes everything perfectly, this is why...

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12 KJB

(quick & discerner are words that describe a LIVING THING)

God the Father calls His Word and His Son the same...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1 KJB

And He holds His Word ABOVE all His NAME...

...for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalm 138:2 KJB

What a WONDERFUL thing you hold in your hand!!

Take a look at this passage of Scripture:

Romans 1:21-26, 26-32 KJV
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. [24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

One day, I heard some high schoolers talking. One was talking about how he had sex with seven whores, if I recall correctly. His friend congratulated him.
Most kids waste their time playing video games or on social media (vain things).
I can tell you, almost all the kids I know are ungrateful and rude. They'll never thank you for something that you did for them out of your kindness. That might be am exaggeration, but it is mostly true.
It is true that most insult each other on a CONSTANT BASIS. Always. Unprovoked anger. Hitting. Cussing. Calling each other disrespectful names. Constantly.
Now here is the worst part: they disrespect God. Nothing has ever added up to this, and this is the thing I notice the most. They hate God! They take His name in vain over and over again. They say things like, "I love Satan", and make a mockery of Satan. They do not know what they are messing with. And they provoke the anger of God as well, and that is truly the worst part. They make Jesus Christ nothing more than a common profanity. But no one cares.
This passage is so accurate. I didn't even mention that schools lie to kids constantly about evolution. It makes me furious!

This is all apart or satan's plan to deceive and destroy the very thing that God loves. People

It is very heartbreaking!

His Word describes everything perfectly, this is why...

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12 KJB

(quick & discerner are words that describe a LIVING THING)

God the Father calls His Word and His Son the same...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1 KJB

And He holds His Word ABOVE all His NAME...

...for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalm 138:2 KJB

What a WONDERFUL thing you hold in your hand!!
(y)

This is not a new thing. It is worsening.
I see what is coming and, as contradictory as it may seem, it fills me with hope. Jesus has told us of this throughout His word (John 5:18-21 springs to mind), and if this is true it lends even more weight to His promises.
I suggest accepting that you cannot change this and simpy share His word with anyone who will listen unless the Holy Spirit tells you otherwise.
If you are living out your trust in Him, it will shine and reach farther than you are ever likely to know in this life. Your life will lend weight to the truth of the gospel.

I think bible says that we ought to shine as lights in a crooked and perverse nation.
Dont worry, those who are unholy gonna be unholy still.
We just keep shining our lights, being salt and light, as Jesus said, dont lose you savour, and be thrown out and then be good for nothing.

Back