The Bible Says...

If a person doesn't read the Bible then they don't know what it says. There are plenty of places to talk about their imaginations, mystic revelations, dreams, and theories besides a forum for Bible-believing Christians. I have to wonder why someone like that would want to even be here? My papaw used to quote his scripture all the time and nothing he ever said was actually in the Bible. One time I recall he was called out on it and he responded "well, it should be in there".

All of what a true believer believes about the Bible from the beginning, lineage, angels, Strong's #726, to Revelation is the Wisdom of the truth by reading and learning what God says. We don't need to establish theories to base our religion on. We should seek a deeper understanding of God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit by letting Him tell us what is true. What do you think?

I've long ago proved to myself that the Bible is God's word. With that knowledge, I accept that God is speaking to me. To listen to God then is to read and study the Bible for what it says.

My own imaginations and theories don't mean anything and do me little good. That is why I come to God's word asking questions as I read and searching out the answers.

cp

I've long ago proved to myself that the Bible is God's word. With that knowledge, I accept that God is speaking to me. To listen to God then is to read and study the Bible for what it says.

My own imaginations and theories don't mean anything and do me little good. That is why I come to God's word asking questions as I read and searching out the answers.

cp
That is thoroughly evident in your every post. I love seeing the truth being told here and those who want to spread the worship of themselves are my enemy and I will never be at peace with the shepherd who seeks to scatter or steal the sheep of Jesus' pasture. I am not His defender but I instead reject the shepherd who is not mine. That shepherd is a thief and a liar. Being loving and being passive are not equal.

A verse loosely thrown around to disarm Christians is "but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, that is, Christ" (Ephesians 4:15; NASB). Speak the truth in love, speak the truth in love, they say. Well, if the thief is in your house do you tell the guard dog to sit and hush? God is love and speaking truth in Him sometimes hurts feelings and punctures pride but I love the Groom, that is Jesus, and just as we love our families and would fight for them in word and deed I will do the same.

There is nothing I can do to out-give God and His salvation but I can sacrifice every aspect of my life to defend against the attacks of Hell against my Groom and the Bride. Satan wants us to sit down and be peaceful prey but I will not! I will speak the truth in Love and will never be "peaceful" until the day that Jesus Christ Himself goes to war against the enemy for the last time and I can be a victorious onlooker because of His victory over evil. The demons and Satan himself knows my name and we are not on good terms.

Back