The Bible Speaks Of Only One Way To Eternal Salvation

In ancient times, many cultures worshipped the sun, moon as God. Later, Jesus came as God incarnate and preached about faith and salvation - however, that message has not reached billions of people. When everyone is created by an ever-loving, omni-present God, how can we interpret the Bible or imagine salvation is reserved only for a select few class?
who is suggesting that?...the gospel is to be preached to the whole world and whosoever believes will be saved. Its pretty simple...

I would like to know the salvation plan for many cultures like - tribals who live in jungles never heard or read the Bible, non-christians who live good moral and vegetarian life, the poor beggars who strive to find food never find time to read gospel etc.
lol...what in the world does being a vegetarian have to do with being "moral" .... Hitler was a vegetarian...:rolleyes:

Bible teaches that 'faith without works is dead', and Jesus tells to live by the 10 commandments to gain eternal life. There are many people in other cultures who live a relatively good life (moral codes included) to the extend that hurting/killing even an animal is considered sinful. They believe in God as well, just that not in the Biblical way of faith and baptism - but in deeds.

Bible teaches that 'faith without works is dead', and Jesus tells to live by the 10 commandments to gain eternal life. There are many people in other cultures who live a relatively good life (moral codes included) to the extend that hurting/killing even an animal is considered sinful. They believe in God as well, just that not in the Biblical way of faith and baptism - but in deeds.
Well the "works" are according to the "law of faith" wrought by the Spirit of God that dwells in the true believer. And Jesus did not teach the law of Moses to bring life, but faith In Himself and in His commandment to love. And the idea that killing animals is sinful..is so unbiblical it does not merit a response. So you have these ideas that do not relate to the truth of the gospel, and cannot be proven by a comprehensive and honest reading of the scriptures.

Nope!

In ancient times, many cultures worshipped the sun, moon as God. Later, Jesus came as God incarnate and preached about faith and salvation - however, that message has not reached billions of people. When everyone is created by an ever-loving, omni-present God, how can we interpret the Bible or imagine salvation is reserved only for a select few class?

Nope. You have missed it again.

Well the plan is to go to them and preach the gospel, if they believe they will be saved...as laid out very clearly in the scriptures.. Now the nonsense on this thread is not the gospel.. this is the a perversion of the truth by a false prophet called Ellen G White.. may she be judged according to her works.

She will be!

I would like to know the salvation plan for many cultures like - tribals who live in jungles never heard or read the Bible, non-christians who live good moral and vegetarian life, the poor beggars who strive to find food never find time to read gospel etc.

They just like everyone else in the world must come to Christ in order to be saved.

John 14:6
"Jesus said unto them.....I am the way the truth and the life and NO ONE comes to the Father except by Me".

You might like to be reassured that those who do not accept Christ because of culture or what ever you think up, will not be punished as bad as those who know but reject Him. In other words, there will be degrees of torment in Hell based on what one knew or did not know about Christ. They will be in Hell, but Hell will not be as hot for them as it will be for others.

Jesus said in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. If you love Jesus you follow his step, do what he do. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. You cherry pick the Bible, you refuse to learn, you do not understand what law was nail to the cross, you call me all types of names, but you are a Sun-Worshiper. I believe you would have a whole different mind set, if you keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, like Jesus and the prophets and apostles. You go against the whole Bible with paganism- Easter, Christmas, etc. You should be ashamed of yourself. In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. I know Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you or they are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. The commandments of men, not God.

HE should be ashamed of himself???? HE should be ashamed? Him but not YOU?

YOU sir are a Judiazer, a false teacher who not only twists the Word of God to suit himself but you actually change the meaning of those words. YOU are the one who should be ashamed!!!!!

They just like everyone else in the world must come to Christ in order to be saved.

John 14:6
"Jesus said unto them.....I am the way the truth and the life and NO ONE comes to the Father except by Me".

You might like to be reassured that those who do not accept Christ because of culture or what ever you think up, will not be punished as bad as those who know but reject Him. In other words, there will be degrees of torment in Hell based on what one knew or did not know about Christ. They will be in Hell, but Hell will not be as hot for them as it will be for others.
It sounded like we were about to hear that "new" gospel that's going around? That you are saved by not believing.... heard that one?

yep...better to not have heard the gospel...these same folks try to "unsave" those who have heard and believe! what a messed up bunch of confusion.. this religion of man!

HE should be ashamed of himself???? HE should be ashamed? Him but not YOU?

YOU sir are a Judiazer, a false teacher who not only twists the Word of God to suit himself but you actually change the meaning of those words. YOU are the one who should be ashamed!!!!!

What was Jesus custom and what is your custom, when is comes to keeping the Sabbath day, I forgot you don't keep a Sabbath day...so what is it that you do??

What was Jesus custom and what is your custom, when is comes to keeping the Sabbath day, I forgot you don't keep a Sabbath day...so what is it that you do??
Well Jesus had the habit of rebuking hypocrites who claimed to keep the Sabbath but really didn't... is that what you are talking about?

You are 100% right and that is exactly what I have told you 100 times. I (WE) born again Christians do not keep the Sabbath!!!!

We keep the day of the Resurrection...Sunday.

You see tan, we are saved by the death and RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus Christ not by a day of rest. He rose from the dead on the FIRST day of the week and that is why Christians worship. Now I have asked you 3 times if you are a born again Christian and you have not answered that question. WHY is that such a hard question for you to answer??????

But since you are a Judiazer, you really do not have anything to do with that do you?

You are 100% right and that is exactly what I have told you 100 times. I (WE) born again Christians do not keep the Sabbath!!!!

We keep the day of the Resurrection...Sunday.

You see tan, we are saved by the death and RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus Christ not by a day of rest. He rose from the dead on the FIRST day of the week and that is why Christians worship. Now I have asked you 3 times if you are a born again Christian and you have not answered that question. WHY is that such a hard question for you to answer??????

But since you are a Judiazer, you really do not have anything to do with that do you?

Of course I'm a Christian, a real Christian, who teach the uncut word of God, now you prove to me Jesus rose Sunday morning! Like Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Of course I'm a Christian, a real Christian, who teach the uncut word of God, now you prove to me Jesus rose Sunday morning! Like Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
You cant "prove" something to someone who has itching ears...they hear only what they want to hear to justify their own flesh, that itches to be justified.

Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

My friend.....your comment of being a Christian is challenged by your own words right here in your answer.
It is of course not for me to say so one way or the other but your words and actions do not support your comment.

You just said.........
" now you prove to me Jesus rose Sunday morning!"

NO!!! I do not have to PROVE anything to you. You sound exactly like TubbyTubby and all the other skeptics I have come across.

WE do not have to prove anything what so ever. WE ARE CALLED TO BELIEVE BY FAITH!!!

The reason Sunday was the universal day of Christian worship is because it is the day of the Resurrection, the day after the Sabbath, and the Feast of Firstfruits—which is why Paul calls Jesus’ resurrection the firstfruits of the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:20). Since it is the first day of the week, it is also the eighth day of the previous week, the day of the new creation (the allusion in 2 Corinthians 5:17).

Here my friend is where you and all the others that follow your thinking have totally missed the boat.
The Sabbath commandment does not require worship, it prohibits work. Worship can occur on any day. The synagogue originated during the Babylonian Captivity, not as a place of worship, but as an school to preserve Jewish heritage and religion in a foreign land.

The Sabbath is, of course, Saturday. As the Church grew and Christians came to outnumber Jews, there was talk of Sunday being like a Christian Sabbath. From there it was a short step to talk of Sunday as if it were the Sabbath. That’s not a bad comparison of the church and the synagogue. Sunday is not and it never has been the Sabbath.

You cant "prove" something to someone who has itching ears...they hear only what they want to hear to justify their own flesh, that itches to be justified.

Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

That's exactly what those false doctrine people do, when that try to change the Lord's Sabbath to fit there way of living. The Lord's Sabbath day is Saturday, false prophet say Sunday. Jesus custom was on the Sabbath day, seventh day of the week (Saturday), not Sunday. Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 4:15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

That's exactly what those false doctrine people do, when that try to change the Lord's Sabbath to fit there way of living. The Lord's Sabbath day is Saturday, false prophet say Sunday. Jesus custom was on the Sabbath day, seventh day of the week (Saturday), not Sunday. Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 4:15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.:)

My friend.....your comment of being a Christian is challenged by your own words right here in your answer.
It is of course not for me to say so one way or the other but your words and actions do not support your comment.

You just said.........
" now you prove to me Jesus rose Sunday morning!"

NO!!! I do not have to PROVE anything to you. You sound exactly like TubbyTubby and all the other skeptics I have come across.

WE do not have to prove anything what so ever. WE ARE CALLED TO BELIEVE BY FAITH!!!

The reason Sunday was the universal day of Christian worship is because it is the day of the Resurrection, the day after the Sabbath, and the Feast of Firstfruits—which is why Paul calls Jesus’ resurrection the firstfruits of the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:20). Since it is the first day of the week, it is also the eighth day of the previous week, the day of the new creation (the allusion in 2 Corinthians 5:17).

Here my friend is where you and all the others that follow your thinking have totally missed the boat.
The Sabbath commandment does not require worship, it prohibits work. Worship can occur on any day. The synagogue originated during the Babylonian Captivity, not as a place of worship, but as an school to preserve Jewish heritage and religion in a foreign land.

The Sabbath is, of course, Saturday. As the Church grew and Christians came to outnumber Jews, there was talk of Sunday being like a Christian Sabbath. From there it was a short step to talk of Sunday as if it were the Sabbath. That’s not a bad comparison of the church and the synagogue. Sunday is not and it never has been the Sabbath.

Who was resurrected on Sunday? Lets go in the beginning in (Gen.2:2-5) (v.2) And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. (v.3) And God blessed the seventh day (every seventh day of the week is a blessed and holy day) and sanctified it (it is a day that is separated (sanctified) for a purpose) because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. (v.5) “and there was not a man to till the ground.” There was not a Jew, Catholic, Baptist, or Seventh Day Adventist; in fact, there was not a Christian when He constituted the Sabbath Day!

Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3, 10-14) is the one who rested on the Sabbath day and commanded that you do the same. If you really understood the scriptures you would realize that He was the one who became known as Jesus who gave you the Ten Commandments. So not only did He command you to cease from your work on that day He also commanded you to. (Lev.23:3) “Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation;” He said on the Sabbath day that you should also have an holy convocation, which means holy gathering or simply put, go to church. Jesus made it clear that the seventh day was made for mankind. (Mark 2:27-28) (v.27) And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Do we understand that, the Sabbath was made for us, not us for the Sabbath. (v.28) Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath. The Son of man (Jesus) is the Lord God of the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday). (Ex.31:16-17) (v.16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (v.17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
You see that the Sabbath day is a sign between God and His people forever. Israel is His people then, now and whoever chooses to obey Him now are His people.

Back