Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Deuteronomy Chapters 1 to 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuteronomy 31:27 (NLT)

27 For I know how rebellious and stubborn you are. Even now, while I am still alive and am here with you, you have rebelled against the LORD. How much more rebellious will you be after my death!

Deuteronomy 31:29 (NLT)

29 I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt and will turn from the way I have commanded you to follow. In the days to come, disaster will come down on you, for you will do what is evil in the LORD’s sight, making him very angry with your actions.”

Deuteronomy 32:2 (NLT) - 2 Let my teaching fall on you like rain;let my speech settle like dew.Let my words fall like rain on tender grass,like gentle showers on young plants.

Deuteronomy 32:5 (NLT)
"But they have acted corruptly toward him,
When they act so perversely,
Are they really his children?
They are a deceitful and twisted generation.

Deuteronomy 32:6 (NLT)
Is this the way you repay the LORD,
you foolish and senseless people?
Isn't he your father who created you?
Has he not made you and established you?

Deuteronomy 32:7 (NLT)
Remember the days of long ago,
Think about the generations past.
Ask your father, and he will inform you.
Inquire of your elders, and they will tell you.

Deuteronomy 32:8 (NLT)

8 When the Most High assigned lands to the nations,when he divided up the human race,he established the boundaries of the peoplesaccording to the number in his heavenly court.

Deuteronomy 32:14 (NLT) - 14 He fed them yogurt from the herd and milk from the flock, together with the fat of lambs. He gave them choice rams from Bashan, and goats, together with the choicest wheat. You drank the finest wine, made from the juice of grapes.

Deuteronomy 32:15 (NLT) - 15 “But Israel soon became fat and unruly; the people grew heavy, plump, and stuffed! Then they abandoned the God who had made them; they made light of the Rock of their salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back