THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 10:14 (NLT)

14 Each of the four cherubim had four faces: the first was the face of an ox, the second was a human face, the third was the face of a lion, and the fourth was the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 10:16 (NLT)
When the cherubim moved the wheels moved with them. When they lifted their wings to fly the wheels stayed beside them.

Ezekiel 10:17 (NLT)
When the cherubim stopped, the wheels stopped. When they flew upward, the wheels rose up, for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.

Ezekiel 10:18 (NLT)
Then the glory of the LORD moved out from the entrance of the Temple and hovered above the cherubim.

Ezekiel 10:19 (NLT)
And as I watched, the cherubim flew with their wheels to the east gate of the LORD'S Temple. And the glory of the God of Israel hovered above them.

Ezekiel 10:20 (NLT) - 20 These were the same living beings I had seen beneath the God of Israel when I was by the Kebar River. I knew they were cherubim,

Ezekiel 10:22 (NLT) - 22 And their faces were just like the faces of the beings I had seen at the Kebar, and they traveled straight ahead, just as the others had.

Ezekiel 11:1 (NLT) - 1 Then the Spirit lifted me and brought me to the east gateway of the Lord’s Temple, where I saw twenty-five prominent men of the city. Among them were Jaazaniah son of Azzur and Pelatiah son of Benaiah, who were leaders among the people.

Ezekiel 11:2 (NLT) - 2 The Spirit said to me, “Son of man, these are the men who are planning evil and giving wicked counsel in this city.

Ezekiel 11:3 (NLT)
They say to the people, 'Is it not a good time to build houses? This city is like an iron pot. We are safe inside it like meat in a pot.

Ezekiel 11:5 (NLT)
Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me, and he told me to say "This is what the LORD says to the people of Israel: I Know what you are saying, because I know every thought that comes into your minds.

Ezekiel 11:7 (NLT)

7 “Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: This city is an iron pot all right, but the pieces of meat are the victims of your injustice. As for you, I will soon drag you from this pot.

Ezekiel 11:9 (NLT)
I will drive you out of Jerusalem and hand you over to foreigners, who will carry out my judgments against you.

Ezekiel 11:10 (NLT)
You will be slaughtered all the way to the borders of Israel. I will execute judgment on you, and you will know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 11:11 (NLT)
No, this city will not be an iron pot for you, and you will not be like meat safe inside it. I will judge you even to the borders of Israel,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back