THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 36:29 (NLT) - 29 I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land.

Ezekiel 36:30 (NLT)
I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines.

Ezekiel 36:32 (NLT)
But remember, says the Sovereign LORD, that I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

Ezekiel 36:33 (NLT)
"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I cleans you from your sins I will repopulate your cities, and the ruins will be rebuilt.

Ezekiel 36:35 (NLT)
And when I bring you back, people will say, 'This former wasteland is now like the Garden of Eden! The abandoned and ruined city now have strong walls and are filled with people!'

Ezekiel 36:36 (NLT)
Then the surrounding people that survive will know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruins and replanted the wasteland. For I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do what I say.

Ezekiel 36:38 (NLT)
They will be as numerous as the sacred flocks that fill Jerusalem's streets at the times of her festivals. The ruined cities will be crowded with people once more, and everyone will Know then I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 37:2 (NLT) - 2 He led me all around among the bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered everywhere across the ground and were completely dried out.

Ezekiel 37:3 (NLT) -3
Then he asked me, “Son of man, can these bones become living people again?”

“O Sovereign Lord,” I replied, “you alone know the answer to that.”

Ezekiel 37:9 (NLT) - 9 Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to the winds, son of man. Speak a prophetic message and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so they may live again.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back