THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 3:3 (NLT) - 3 Fill your stomach with this,” he said. And when I ate it, it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.

Ezekiel 3:6 (NLT)
No I am not sending you to people with strange and difficult speech. If I did they would listen!

Ezekiel 3:7 (NLT) -7 But the people of Israel won’t listen to you any more than they listen to me! For the whole lot of them are hard-hearted and stubborn.

Ezekiel 3:9 (NLT) - 9 I have made your forehead as hard as the hardest rock! So don’t be afraid of them or fear their angry looks, even though they are rebels.”

Ezekiel 3:10 (NLT) - 10 Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself.

Ezekiel 3:11 (NLT) - 11 Then go to your people in exile and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says!’ Do this whether they listen to you or not.”

Ezekiel 3:12 (NLT) - 12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a loud rumbling sound behind me. (May the glory of the Lord be praised in his place!)

Ezekiel 3:17 (NLT)
"Son of man I have appointed you as watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately.

Ezekiel 3:18 (NLT)
If I warn the wicked, saying, 'You are under the penalty of death,' but you fail to deliver the warning they will die in their sins. And I will hold you responsible for their sins.

Ezekiel 3:19 (NLT)
If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.

Ezekiel 3:20 (NLT) - 20 “If righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and ignore the obstacles I put in their way, they will die. And if you do not warn them, they will die in their sins. None of their righteous acts will be remembered, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.

Ezekiel 3:21 (NLT) - 21 But if you warn righteous people not to sin and they listen to you and do not sin, they will live, and you will have saved yourself, too.”

Ezekiel 3:22 (NLT) - 22 Then the Lord took hold of me and said, “Get up and go out into the valley, and I will speak to you there.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back