THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 22:2 (NLT)
Son of man, are you ready to judge Jerusalem? Are you ready to judge this city of murderers? Publicly denounce her detestable sins,

Ezekiel 22:4 (NLT) - 4 you are guilty because of the blood you have shed. You are defiled because of the idols you have made. Your day of destruction has come! You have reached the end of your years. I will make you an object of mockery throughout the world.

Ezekiel 22:11 (NLT) - 11 Within your walls live men who commit adultery with their neighbors’ wives, who defile their daughters-in-law, or who rape their own sisters.

Ezekiel 22:12 (NLT) - 12 There are hired murderers, loan racketeers, and extortioners everywhere. They never even think of me and my commands, says the Sovereign Lord.

Ezekiel 22:18 (NLT)
"Son of man, the people of Israel are the worthless slag that remains after silver is smelted.They are the dross that is left over__ a useless mixture of copper, tin, iron and lead.

Ezekiel 22:19 (NLT)
So tell them, 'This is what the Soveriegn Lord says: Because you are all worthless slag, I will bring you to my crucible in Jerusalem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back