THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 22:24 (NLT)
Son of man, give the people of Israel this message: In the day of my indignation you will be like a polluted land, a land without rain.

Ezekiel 22:25 (NLT)
Your princes plot conspiracies just as lions plot their prey. They devour innocent people, seeking treasures and extorting wealth. They make many widows in the land.

Ezekiel 22:26 (NLT)
Your priests have violated my instructions and defiled my holy things. They make no distinction between what is holy and what is not. And they make no distinction between what is ceremonially clean and what is unclean. Thay disregard my Sabbath days so that I am dishonored among them.

Ezekiel 22:28 (NLT)
And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions. They say, 'My message is from the Sovereign LORD, when I haven't spoken a single word to them.

Ezekiel 22:30 (NLT) - 30 “I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one.

Ezekiel 22:31 (NLT) - 31 So now I will pour out my fury on them, consuming them with the fire of my anger. I will heap on their heads the full penalty for all their sins. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back