THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Isaiah Chapter 1 to 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah 11:15 (NLT) - 15 The Lord will make a dry path through the gulf of the Red Sea. He will wave his hand over the Euphrates River, sending a mighty wind to divide it into seven streams so it can easily be crossed on foot.

Isaiah 11:16 (NLT) - 16 He will make a highway for the remnant of his people, the remnant coming from Assyria, just as he did for Israel long ago when they returned from Egypt.

Isaiah 12:1 (NLT) - 1 In that day you will sing: “I will praise you, O LORD! You were angry with me, but not any more. Now you comfort me.

Isaiah 12:2 (NLT) - 2 See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.”

Isaiah 12:4 (NLT) - 4 In that wonderful day you will sing: “Thank the LORD! Praise his name! Tell the nations what he has done. Let them know how mighty he is!

Isaiah 13:2 (NLT) - 2 “Raise a signal flag on a bare hilltop. Call up an army against Babylon. Wave your hand to encourage them as they march into the palaces of the high and mighty.

Isaiah 13:3 (NLT) - 3 I, the Lord, have dedicated these soldiers for this task. Yes, I have called mighty warriors to express my anger, and they will rejoice when I am exalted.”

Isaiah 13:4 (NLT) - 4 Hear the noise on the mountains! Listen, as the vast armies march! It is the noise and shouting of many nations. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has called this army together.

Isaiah 13:5 (NLT) - 5 They come from distant countries, from beyond the farthest horizons. They are the Lord's weapons to carry out his anger. With them he will destroy the whole land.

Isaiah 13:9 (NLT) - 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming—the terrible day of his fury and fierce anger. The land will be made desolate, and all the sinners destroyed with it.

Isaiah 13:10 (NLT) - 10 The heavens will be black above them; the stars will give no light. The sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will provide no light.

Isaiah 13:11 (NLT)
I, the LORD, will punish the world for its evil
and the wicked for their sin.
I will crush the arrogance of the proud
and humble the pride of the mighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back