Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Jeremiah Chapter 1 to 52)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremiah 31:37 (NLT) - 37 This is what the Lord says:“Just as the heavens cannot be measured and the foundations of the earth cannot be explored, so I will not consider casting them away for the evil they have done. I, the Lord, have spoken!

Jeremiah 31:38 (NLT) - 38 “The day is coming,” says the Lord, “when all Jerusalem will be rebuilt for me, from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate.

Jeremiah 31:40 (NLT) - 40 And the entire area—including the graveyard and ash dump in the valley, and all the fields out to the Kidron Valley on the east as far as the Horse Gate—will be holy to the Lord. The city will never again be captured or destroyed.”

Jeremiah 32:1 (NLT) - 1 The following message came to Jeremiah from the Lord in the tenth year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah. This was also the eighteenth year of the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar.

Jeremiah 32:2 (NLT) - 2 Jerusalem was then under siege from the Babylonian army, and Jeremiah was imprisoned in the courtyard of the guard in the royal palace.

Jeremiah 32:3 (NLT) - 3 King Zedekiah had put him there, asking why he kept giving this prophecy: “This is what the Lord says: ‘I am about to hand this city over to the king of Babylon, and he will take it.

Jeremiah 32:4 (NLT) - 4 King Zedekiah will be captured by the Babylonians and taken to meet the king of Babylon face to face.

Jeremiah 32:5 (NLT) - 5 He will take Zedekiah to Babylon, and I will deal with him there,’ says the Lord. ‘If you fight against the Babylonians, you will never succeed.’”

Jeremiah 32:8 (NLT)
Then just as the LORD had said he would, my cousin Hanamel came to visit me in the prison. He said, "Please buy my field at Anathoth on the land of Benjamin. By law you have the right to buy it before it is offered to anyone else,
so buy it for yourself." Then I knew that the message I had heard was from the LORD.

Jeremiah 32:11 (NLT)
Then I took the sealed deed and an unsealed copy of the deed, which contained the terms and conditions of the purchase,

Jeremiah 32:12 (NLT)
and I handed them to Baruch son of Neriah and grandson of Merseiah. I did all this in the presence of my cousin Hanamel, the witnesses who had signed the deed, and all the men of Judah who were present there in the courtyard of the guardhouse.

Jeremiah 32:14 (NLT)
This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel, says: 'Take both this sealed deed and the unsealed copy, and put them both in a pottery jar to preserve them for a long time,'

Jeremiah 32:15 (NLT)
For this is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel says: ' Someday people will again own property here in this land and we'll buy houses, vineyards, and fields."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back