Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Jeremiah Chapter 1 to 52)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremiah 46:25 (NLT) - 25 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: “I will punish Amon, the god of Thebes, and all the other gods of Egypt. I will punish its rulers and Pharaoh, too, and all who trust in him.

Jeremiah 46:26 (NLT) - 26 I will hand them over to those who want them killed—to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon and his army. But afterward the land will recover from the ravages of war. I, the Lord, have spoken!

Jeremiah 46:27 (NLT) - 27 “But do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel. For I will bring you home again from distant lands, and your children will return from their exile.Israel will return to a life of peace and quiet, and no one will terrorize them.

Jeremiah 46:28 (NLT) - 28 Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, for I am with you,” says the LORD. “I will completely destroy the nations to which I have exiled you, but I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you, but with justice; I cannot let you go unpunished.”

Jeremiah 47:1 (NLT) - 1 This is the Lord's message to the prophet Jeremiah concerning the Philistines of Gaza, before it was captured by the Egyptian army.

Jeremiah 47:2 (NLT) - 2 This is what the Lord says: “A flood is coming from the north to overflow the land. It will destroy the land and everything in it—cities and people alike. People will scream in terror, and everyone in the land will wail.

Jeremiah 47:4 (NLT) - 4 “The time has come for the Philistines to be destroyed, along with their allies from Tyre and Sidon. Yes, the Lord is destroying the remnant of the Philistines, those colonists from the island of Crete.

Jeremiah 47:5 (NLT) - 5 Gaza will be humiliated, its head shaved bald; Ashkelon will lie silent. You remnant from the Mediterranean coast, how long will you lament and mourn?

Jeremiah 48:1 (NLT) - 1 This message was given concerning Moab. This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: “What sorrow awaits the city of Nebo; it will soon lie in ruins. The city of Kiriathaim will be humiliated and captured; the fortress will be humiliated and broken down.

Jeremiah 48:2 (NLT) - 2 No one will ever brag about Moab again,f or in Heshbon there is a plot to destroy her. ‘Come,’ they say, ‘we will cut her off from being a nation. ’The town of Madmen, too, will be silenced; the sword will follow you there.

Jeremiah 48:5 (NLT)
Her refugees weep bitterly,
climbing the slopes to Luhith.
They cry out in terror,
descending the slope to Horonaim.

Jeremiah 48:7 (NLT)
Because you have trusted in your wealth and skill,
you will be taken captive.
Yout God Chemosh, with his priests and officials,
will be hauled off to distant lands.

Jeremiah 48:8 (NLT)
All the towns will be destroyed,