Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Judges Chapter 1 to 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judges 19:8 (NLT)
On the morning of the fifth day he was up early again, ready to leave, and again the woman's father said, "Stay and have something to eat, then you can leave later this afternoon." So they had another day of feasting.

Judges 19:9 (NLT)
Later, as the man and his concubine and servant were preparing to leave, his father-in-law said, "Look it's almost evening, stay the night and enjoy yourself. Tomorrow you can get up early and be on your way.

Judges 19:18 (NLT)
"We have been in Bethlehem in Judah," the man replied, "we are on our way to a remote area in the of the hill country of Ephraim which is my home. I traveled to Bethlehem and now I'm coming home. But no one has taken us for the night,

Judges 19:22 (NLT)
While they were enjoying themselves, a crowd of troublemakers from the town surrounded the house. They began beating at the door and shouting to the old man, "Bring out the man who is staying with you so that we can have sex with him."

Judges 19:25 (NLT)
But they wouldn't listen to him. So the Levite took hold of his concubine and pushed her out the door. The man of the town abused her all night, taking turns raping her until morning. Finally at dawn they let her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back