The Blood of Jesus

! Peter 2:24...... He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed

He bore our sins on the cross by the shedding of His Blood for us , that we might be free from our sins and live in righteousness . How do we live in righteousness ? By crucifying our sins to that cross and living for Him

Definition of the Cross by Oswald Chambers

The Cross did not happen to Jesus : He came on purpose for it . " He is " the Lamb " slain from the foundation of the world " . The whole meaning of the Incarnation is the Cross.....

The Cross is the exhibition of the nature of God , the gateway whereby any iindividual of the human race can enter into union with God . When we get to the Cross , we do not go through it , we abide in the life to which the Cross is the gateway .

He gave His all .... All for you and all for me ..... Oh the Blood of Jesus .... that washes white as snow

This is an old song but I keep coming back to it because it's the most anointed song to me about the Blood Of Jesus. WOW just awesome!

THere is nothing like the " Old Songs ". This is a perfect example . THe Blood will never loose it's power.

Thanks that's is an awe inspired version .

The Blood of The Lamb

During the Jewish Passover festival - a lamb was to be killed , roasted and eaten .

The “ Blood of The Lamb “ was a reminder of the blood that the Israelites put on their doorposts before God sent a final plague on Egypt . Exodus 12: 1-27.

IN the same way that is why ”The Blood “ is significant in Jesus death because without the shedding of Blood there would be no remission of sins . And Jesus being the Precious Lamb of God is our reminder of who He is and why He died.

The stress Jesus went through to yield to what was before Him was so intense it caused the sweat on His brow to became like blood

Luke 22:44And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

It was prophesied that He would shed His blood when He was scrouged with many stripes, the flesh being pulled from His back abd bleed inside when He was bruised

Isaiah 53:5 KJV - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Matthew 27:26Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

1 Peter 2:24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

His forehead bleed when they beat the crown of thorns on his head.

Matthew 27:29And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews! 30And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head

He bleed in his hands and feet when they crucified Him

John 19:16Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away

He shed His blood when He was pierced in the side.

John 19:33But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs: 34But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. 35And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. 36For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. 37And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Purity ( Unclean and Clean )

Upon reading the passage in Acts 10:9-16 - Peter’s Vision - Peter was shown that the old Jewish law that the people still followed on the Day of Atonement was abolished when Jesus died for us.

Christians understand that the sacrifice that made them pure and clean was the death of Jesus Christ ….. Mark 19: 45 ….. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Jesus Blood was poured out for us for the forgiveness of sins 1John 1:7…… But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from allsin.

The death of Jesus makes it possible for all believers to be with God and makes our hearts and minds pure , through the Holy Spirit.

Heb 10 : 19-22…. Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water

Savior I come
Quiet my soul
remember (yeah)
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Refrain:

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

You were as I
Tempted and tried
Human
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen!

Refrain

To your heart
To your heart
Lead me to your heart
Lead me to your heart

Purity ( Unclean and Clean )

Upon reading the passage in Acts 10:9-16 - Peter’s Vision - Peter was shown that the old Jewish law that the people still followed on the Day of Atonement was abolished when Jesus died for us.

Christians understand that the sacrifice that made them pure and clean was the death of Jesus Christ ….. Mark 19: 45 ….. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Jesus Blood was poured out for us for the forgiveness of sins 1John 1:7…… But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from allsin.

The death of Jesus makes it possible for all believers to be with God and makes our hearts and minds pure , through the Holy Spirit.

Heb 10 : 19-22…. Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water

I am bringing this back up as it is a very important thread and there are those who are asking questions . This is a very good resource for answers to a lot of questions about the Blood of Jesus .

Back