The Blood Of Jesus

Dusty

Inactive
The Blood Of Jesus

And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
(Rev. 12:11 KJV)

Shared…
[FONT=Verdana,]Stanley H. Frodsham, biographer of Smith Wigglesworth and longtime editor of The Pentecostal Evangel wrote in an editorial, "It is written, 'They overcame by the Blood of the Lamb.' They overcame hell's dragon with the simple weapon of Heaven's Lamb. When the dragon seeks to overcome you, take him to Calvary where through that sacred Blood his power was brought to naught. Magnify that Blood and the Lamb who shed the Blood. Give bold testimony to that power of that Blood."

Speaking of bold testimony! John Osteen, (former) Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, is boldness personified. I heard a minister say about him, "The devil says every morning when John Osteen arises, 'Oh, no! He's up again!'"

Brother Osteen's comments on Revelation 12:11 inspire boldness to all who read them in his book Unraveling the Mystery of the Blood Covenant:
[FONT=Verdana,]The Blood of Jesus says, "You have victory!" After you become a covenant-person, Revelation 12:11 takes on new meaning. It tells you how you can overcome the devil. You overcome him by three things:

First, by the Blood of the Lamb. When the devil comes against you, hold up your Bible and say to him, "Devil, I want you to see this. This is God's everlasting Blood Covenant that Jesus cut for me. Christ's righteousness has been imparted to me. All God's power and blessings are mine. I command and charge you, Satan, look at that Blood. You are already defeated."

Second, by the word of their testimony. You can boldly say, "Satan, I dare to stand on God's promises. It is written… They are tried and proven. I'm a covenant-person, and God will not break His Word with me."

Third, they loved not their lives unto the death. These Christians made an unqualified commitment to God. All God had was theirs, and all that they had was His. They were covenant-men, covenant-women. They were willing to even sacrifice their own lives, if necessary, to live for Jesus and tell others about His way of living.

You don't overcome Satan by your tenacity. You don't overcome him by your good works. You don't overcome him by your goodness. You don't overcome him by your own holiness or righteousness. You don't overcome him by your mental agility. You overcome him by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Just present that Blood to Satan and say, "See the Blood, devil. The One who shed this Blood crushed your head and took your power. He's my Lord!"

Yes, the Blood of Jesus Christ speaks to you today, It cries out--
You are justified.
You are redeemed.
You have peace.
You are God's property.
You have eternal salvation.
You are clean.
You are washed.
And you have victory.

Oh, the wisdom of God, and the greatness of His wisdom! How unsearchable are His ways! How mighty is His wisdom for the human race and His love for man!
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]Do not limit the power of the Blood of Christ to what you understand. There is no greater mystery in the Christian life than the worth and power of His Blood. Apply it by faith. Be a child of God who practices the "sprinkling of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ." Sprinkle it anywhere there is evidence of pressure, tension, or any kind of satanic effort to thwart the complete will of God in your life. God wants it for a witness, "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things…" (Hebrews 12:24). Praise the Lord, the Blood speaks!

The Blood of Jesus is unassailable! That means that nothing can overcome or defeat it. Nothing can change that! This is why we continually apply the Blood. We know that it is working right now. We don't have to understand how it works but just believe that it does!

Words & Music: Lew*is E. Jones, 1899 (MI*DI,

Would you be free from the burden of sin?
There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
Would you o’er evil a victory win?
There’s wonderful power in the blood.

Refrain

There is power, power, wonder working power
In the blood of the Lamb;
There is power, power, wonder working power
In the precious blood of the Lamb.

Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide;

Refrain

Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow.

Refrain

Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

Refrain

I have sang this song so many times in church!

Awesome, Dusty...just awesome!

thumbup.gif

Thanks Violet..... I thought of that song when I posted the article. We don't sing those songs much any more nor does the preacher preach about the power in the Blood.

We overcome by the Blood! We will continue to overcome by the Blood!
No weapon formed against us will prosper because we have applied the Blood!
The Blood has been applied and we will not be denied!
Supernatural operations
Breaking over and through
Bringing help and restoration
It's bottomless
It brings us over into the realm of possibilities
That which has been attained must be maintained by the Blood!
Living and speaking and working today!
The Blood holds back the destroyer!
We stand firmly on the sure Word
All the plans, all of the destinies is covered in the Blood
Things are being prepared, rearranged by the Blood
Everything that has tried to stop us, we will walk through because of the Blood!
There is victory in every single way!
We're moving right there with the Blood!
Supernatural supplies! Supernatural increase! Supernatural momentum!

Good one also Butterflywings.... Go over to the thoughts forum and put some more there on the hymns thread.

Father is Jesus Name we apply the Blood

• We declare change over things that have not changed!
  • We loose the angels to go and work on behalf of this church and the church of the living God!
  • Holding fast to the Word and the Blood!
  • Supernatural victory!
  • Assignments now, holding to the plan!
  • Lies and deception we break your power!
  • We hold fast to the victory and will not let go of it!
  • We'll not go over to another way but hold fast to the Holy Ghost way!
  • Not missing one step, one detail or one part
  • We apply the Blood over our leaders, our pastors
  • Victory each and every day!
  • No weapon formed against them will prosper!
  • Aid and assistance; help from heaven
  • We command Satan and his hosts to take his hands off of God's property!
  • Off our families! Off our money! Off our church!
  • Looking through lies and deception because the veil has been torn away
  • We watch over every victory way
  • There is some static in the atmosphere that needs to be cleared up
  • We will keep singing until we get it out of the way! (Singing--We' ve got the victory by the Blood of the Lamb!)
  • We declare devil that we have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb!
  • We will continue to walk in victory!
  • It's by faith, not by what we feel that we overcome!
  • So that we can move over into the season that has been promised to us
  • Now it is time to move out more into our destiny!
  • We worship You Lord
  • If we'll stay tuned in and covered, saturated by the Blood, our spiritual eyes will see more clearly
  • No, not that way because the Blood will bring into us a clarity, a way of seeing, touching and moving
  • We'll see it and then be able to touch it and move through it covered by the Blood
  • No weapon from the right or left will be able to touch us because our sight will be tuned in and we'll see exactly how to go and how to do it
  • Along that way there will be resources that are more than enough to take us through and to do what we're called to do
  • It's a Holy Ghost talk and walk; even our tongues will sound different
  • We'll hear exactly what to do
  • We'll know who to speak to and what to say
  • The point being we're going over! We're marching in Holy Ghost victory every single day
  • It doesn't matter how we feel it matters what we do with our faith
  • We are going to move out in the right way
  • The Blood of Jesus has been applied therefore we cannot be denied!
  • Everything He has called us to do individually and corporately, we will be able to do it because we've applied the Blood and we will not be denied
  • It may seem like a press because it is a press
  • That new season will cause an absolute turnaround and turn our frowns upside down!
  • We will walk with victory!
  • We will speak what we hear in our hearts which are connected to heaven's way!
__._,_.___

we will overcome with the blood f the lamb,meaning believe in me.i am true.in a world of lies the truth is jesus.

Back