The Bride of Christ

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

The Bride of Christ

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

We (the Church) are the Bride of Christ, the love of Christ, the joy of Christ and the reason He paid such a dear price.
Our hearts long for the day we will see Him face to face!

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

We (the Church) are the Bride of Christ, the love of Christ, the joy of Christ and the reason He paid such a dear price.
Our hearts long for the day we will see Him face to face!

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Amen Brother Larry!:israel:

Back