The Brightness Of His Coming....

The reapers are the “angels”….that is, the MESSENGERS. The messengers are the “TRUE SAYINGS OF GOD” sent forth to gather out of His kingdom all things that offend and them which will do iniquity towards what they will hear. He will reward EVERY man according to his works toward the hearing of the words….the “angels”. If we continue to sin willfully AFTER we have received the knowledge of the Truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins….for evil speaking and evil behavior towards what we hear.

Hebrews 10:
(26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

We will only then have a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which shall devour us.

(27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

The tongue is a FIRE, a world of iniquity which defiles the whole body and sets on FIRE the wheel of nature and it is set on FIRE of “hell”….Gehenna.

James 3:5-14 KJV
(5) Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
(7) For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
(8) But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

The Son of man shall send forth His “angels”….the words of Truth. The tares….the children of the wicked….will HEAR them and not believe and will be gathered together as the hypocrites…. which will be cut asunder and will be assigned a place. They will be kept in the chains of darkness….gloominess….as they are held unto judgment. The wicked will not understand these things. The spiritual things will sound like foolishness to them.

Matthew 13:
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But the righteous shall hear His words….the “angels”….and shall shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. They will HEAR and believe and will respond to His words with righteousness.

(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

For the Son of man comes at an hour that we think not. Will we be listening for His voice? He that has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 24:44-51 KJV
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Will we be hospitable towards those whom He will send to speak His words to their hearing ears? Will we be like Abraham who served the messengers with a meal and entertained the strangers that came to his tent?

(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

But the evil servant will not entertain the words of a stranger as he will think within his heart that the Lord delays His coming and will begin to smite with malicious words those who had come to speak His words to their ears.

(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

They will be cut asunder and appointed a portion with the hypocrites…with the unbelievers.. where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth…..lamentation and rage…fiery indignation.

(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The Lord knows how to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished. They are kept in chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment.

2 Peter 2:4-10 KJV
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
(5) And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
(6) And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
(7) And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(8) (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)
(9) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Their own breath shall as FIRE devour them as they will bring forth bad things out of the mouth. The sinners of Zion will be afraid and fearfulness shall surprise the hypocrites.

Isaiah 33:10-14 KJV
(10) Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
(11) Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
(12) And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
(13) Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
(14) The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

He comes with all of the “holy angels”….the holy sayings of God. He shall separate all the nations one from another….for men shall either respond negatively with evil or positively with righteousness to what they will hear. He shall separate them as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats. The sheep shall bring forth righteousness….as sheep produce wool. The goats do not bring forth righteousness.

Matthew 25:31-46 KJV
(31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
(32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
(33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
(34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The righteous shall entertain strangers as they will be hospitable to the “least brothers” of His who will be sent out to speak His words….the holy angels….to their ears. The least shall be persecuted for preaching His words. they will hunger and thirst for others to respond in righteousness to what they have to say. Will we give them a cup of cold water....a refreshing response ...or will we give them vinegar....sour wine....evil words?

(35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
(36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

But the wicked will bring forth evil things out of the treasure of their hearts. They will speak evil of dignities that were sent to speak His words to their ears. Their words towards the least of the brothers shall be evil messengers....the "angels" of the devil.

(41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
(42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
(43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
(44) Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
(45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

They will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of His holy sayings. They will not be able to bear what will be spoken and will speak evil bringing to themselves grief. The tongue is a FIRE. “Brimstone” = “divine”….the righteous judgment of God for their sins.

Revelation 14:9-12 KJV
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

We are to have patience when these things shall happen and keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. They shall persecute us for our faith in Him. They will falsely accuse and prate against us with malicious words….but we are not to return evil for their evil. We shall not be hurt of the second death by doing so. The “FIRE” that will come out of their mouths so to speak shall not hurt us.

(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Here is the patience of the saints: that we keep the commandments of God and have patience and faith in all of our persecutions and tribulations that we shall endure by those who will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of His holy words…..the holy angels….the holy messengers.

2 Thessalonians 1:4-9 KJV
(4) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

The “brimstone” is the manifest token of the righteous judgment of God upon those who will persecute us…..for He will recompense tribulation to those who will trouble us.

(5) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
(6) Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

They will be troubled by the words of Jesus…..the mighty “angels”. Their own reactions shall say that they know not God as they will not have love for those who will speak His words. They will not obey the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ who said to have love for another.

(7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
(8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

They will be punished from the presence of the Lord….being tormented by what He has to say….and also will be punished from the GLORY OF HIS POWER. The final kicker that will destroy the wicked will be when the LIFE OF JESUS is manifested within our own mortal flesh after they have been bad mouthing, bashing, flaming everything about His words and about those who will suffer their persecutions for believing in Him. He has power over all FLESH to give His life to those who will hear and believe and DO what He says.

(9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

His LIFE is to be MANIFESTED in our MORTAL BODIES so that we may display His POWER AND GLORY to this world. We are to have patience for this. It will come once we have been persecuted for a while . WE are to have faith and patience and maintain good works in the face of persecutions for His LIFE TO BE MANIFESTED in us which will abolish the wicked all together after they realized what they have done.

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

This is why we are to suffer their persecutions with all of His goodness and the work of faith with POWER. His name….His authority….will be glorified in us and Him in us. His LIFE shall appear within our mortal flesh and make the adversaries run in shame for their shameful words and actions against us.

(11) Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
(12) That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The wicked shall be revealed among us for they will speak out against the knowledge of the Truth and will rail upon any who will receive it. The Lord shall consume them with the SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH….that is, the Word of God spoken in Truth and sincerity will cause them to speak out in their wrath and indignation over what they will hear. They will hear His voice and contend with what is spoken and will beat upon those who will speak His words. The man of sin in every church shall exalt himself….as they will love to be first…and will exercise their authority over their congregations and will cast any out who will receive His words and the brothers sent by Him to speak to them.

He shall also “destroy”…or abolish….the wicked with the “BRIGHTNESS OF HIS COMING”…..the MANIFESTATION OF HIS PRESENCE. Brightness = manifestation. How does He do this? By His life that will be MANIFESTED IN OUR MORTAL BODIES in due time which will devastate the wicked for speaking evil.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-17 KJV
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

He has chosen us from the beginning to salvation through the sanctification of the Spirit and BELIEF of the Truth. He calls us by the gospel….to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ whose LIFE shall be manifested in our mortal flesh to His glory.

(13) But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(15) Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
(16) Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
(17) Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

We are to hope and have faith and patience for His glory to appear in our mortal flesh. We are to bear about the dying of the Lord Jesus as He did not threaten when threatened nor did He rail upon those who railed on Him. We are to suffer persecutions for His sake so that His LIFE shall be made MANIFEST in our mortal flesh…….the “brightness of His coming”…which will once and for all destroy the wicked from speaking evil.

2 Corinthians 4:7-11 KJV
(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

The "willful" sin of Heb. 10 is the return to the law..."the strength of sin"..... the "sin" of unbelief..."for the law is not of faith"

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief

We have already received the sacrifice which is Jesus, but no one will be perfect but only can have our sins forgiven by having them put under the blood.

Back