The Christian Life
The Christian Life
These are interesting "points" that I have thought up about the Christian Life and Walk. I am not saying that these are true but these are personal thoughts we can all think about and I do not want to start anything. If you like, please add your own.
- We should stop judging and start loving. An encouraging word, a simple act of kindness, and a gentle spirit goes a longer way than pointing out each others' faults.
- Christianity is a relationship with God. Christianity is defined as a religion but in reality it is more than a set of rules and regulations.
- There are many people in this world who call themselves Christian but, in essence, are just putting a label on themselves to "dress up" what they are really doing up underneath. You can call yourself a jockey but we can't know you are a jockey until you get on a horse and run in a race.
- Don't let your past get in the way of your future. Don't get caught in the Valley of Torments, move on to Greener Pastures, where the grazing is better!
- We're all sinners, and we will make more than one mistake in our walk. But you should learn from your mistakes, not wallow in them.
- We can always learn something new from the Bible, even if we have read it over a thousand times.
- Jesus didn't come here to judge but to save. Some people get to caught up in judging one another, when really we should be messengers of God, not terrorists-on-wheels.
- We should test the spirits wherever we go.
- Sometimes God speaks to us from the most unlikely people in the most unlikely places.
- God is not about lots of bling and bang, and he's not about aires and the latest fashion trends. God does not judge from the outside, and just because you have a Gucci bag or a wallet from K-Mart does not make you any better or worse.