The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspien

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspien

Did anyone else see that movie? I though it was really cool. A little slow in a few spots but a great story rich in Christian allegory.:)

i have not seen the movie yet. i plan to go see it soon. but i have read the whole series of books. and i can say. if they plan to make a movie out of all of them.. they will all be great.

i have not seen the movie yet. i plan to go see it soon. but i have read the whole series of books. and i can say. if they plan to make a movie out of all of them.. they will all be great.
I hope they make more movies as well. I have only seen the first movie they made from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I loved the books, I actually liked them more than J. R. R. Tolkien.

This is the 2nd in a series of 7 from the CS Lewis Chronicals of Narnia series, you will enjoy it!

Watched it with my girlfriend. Was VERY enjoyable. Some intence scenes and the battle tactics were great. (I love that stuff) And the relation to God was very clear.
(Silly mouse!):p

That mouse was crazy!!! I want him as a body gaurd! :D

And I want a griffon for transportation. :D

The griffons can each carry like 50 mice and drop them off for battle ;P

Did anyone else see that movie? I though it was really cool. A little slow in a few spots but a great story rich in Christian allegory.:)

I saw it. My problem is that I did not see the other Chronicles so it was hard for me to follow what was happening. Yes I did recognize the Christian aspects but don't think any one who is a non- Christian would.

C S Lewis is one of the most thoroughly read authors in history. Many wil understand.

I've never read the books and in the first one I understood the Christian aspects but the second one was entertaining yes, and really good but I had trouble following it and didn't really get the Christian connotation of it. :eek:

Oh well, I still enjoyed it!

What I picked up on was this- those who did not have faith had trouble seeing the Lord and even those who did can sometimes be dissuaded from seeking Him. Those who did not wait on Him will always fail. One person with child like faith in Christ is more powerful than any army. He is awesome in power yet gentle and loving in nature and is a God of restoration.

Back