The 'circle Of Life'

We who have 'arrived at the knowledge of the truth' are all in the same boat today.

We are all in a place of frustration! God is getting the most out of us before it is all over. Tried and tested to our limits. Maxing out our years for service.

The Holy Spirit gets us all up to speed on what we need to know. We all need to know similar things. We all hear the same false prophets on media. We all feel the same pain when false prophets push churches to drop morals. We are all getting isolated and standing out amongst the rest.

The world has become a fast merry-go-round. We are all either holding on to Jesus or flying in the air. I think the question should be how much is our hand slipping? Perhaps 10-20 years ago we were at different spiritual levels. I just don't see that today. Just really experience. Where the older Christians are more confident in holding onto truth.

2 Tim 3:1-17 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

"always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. "

That is one common issue that never ceases to astound me. How that there are so many
people who claim to be ardent "truth seakers", and so terribly few who are "truth finders."

"Athiests are people fishing without a hook." - Ed Warren (demonologist)

Back