The coming Kingdom of Yahweh

The coming Kingdom of Yahweh

If possible I would like to get some help on a subject that has been a burden on my heart for awhile. When we read in Isaiah (listed below) that those whom eat swine's flesh (pork) are committing an abomination and shall be consumed with fire, does this mean we are not to eat pork? I have spoken to Pastors (plural) and get different opinions, I have read the Word over and over and done an indepth study and I am still unsure. Actually, I believe we are not. I know we are not to because of health reasons, but reading that those who eat swinw will be consumed has me wondering if there is more. Would appreciate the true meaning. Thank you.
Isaiah 66:15-24 For behold, Yahweh will come with fire And with His chariots, like a whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For by fire and by His sword Yahweh will judge all flesh; And the slain of Yahweh shall be many. 17 "Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, To go to the gardens After an idol in the midst, Eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse, Shall be consumed together," says Yahweh. 18 " For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory. 19 "I will set a sign among them; and those among them who escape I will send to the nations: to Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who draw the bow, and Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands afar off who have not heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they shall declare My glory among the Gentiles. 20 "Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to Yahweh out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem," says Yahweh, "as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of Yahweh. 21 "And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites," says Yahweh. 22 " For as the new heavens and the new earth Which I will make shall remain before Me," says Yahweh, "So shall your descendants and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass That from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me," says Yahweh. 24 "And they shall go forth and look Upon the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm does not die, And their fire is not quenched. They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."
http://www.eliyah.com/kingdom.html

Only if you are a practicing Jew. Below is the entire list of regulations the Apostles gave the Gentile Church:
Act 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Act 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
Act 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
Act 15:22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:
Act 15:23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:
Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:
Act 15:25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
Act 15:26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Act 15:27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.
Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

This isn't to say one could not benefit from the biblical diet as it is very healthy. No scavengers such as swine, shrimp etc, low chloesterol.
But our acceptance with God is based on the Righteousness we find in Jesus Christ and not what goes in our mouth.

Jesus said it best:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

The Jews had one way to God- His way. This was a type and shadow of what we have in Christ. To violate one section of the law was to be guilty of all the law, to step outside of God's prescribed path was to step outside of God's path to salvation. Sacrifice, sanctifcation , cleansing, purity from defilement- all these admonitions of the law were pictures of our inheritance in Christ.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus is our way.
Jesus Christ fulfilled the law, no one had or could before or after Him. We receive His righteousness by faith and on that basis we are acceptable to God. Your deeds could not have earned salvation before or after Christ.
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1) The Laws of God are "Immutable," but

2) Christ is the Law of God, who nailed the Law to the cross, so

3) Only the 10 commandments remain as the Moral Law of obedience, but

4) Christ is also our 10 commandments, so that we can obey in faith, but

5) As Christ summed up the 10 into 2, to Show He is the Law and prophets, then

6) All the sacrificial laws were left behind, with the old Adam of day 6, and

7) And 8, or New Beginnings, is the Number of Christ, and our freedoms, so

8) the answer is No!!!!!!!!!!! Christ is our law, and we are only to

9) Hold onto the 10 commandments, as much as we are able,

10) To show we are not lax, in obedience, or Godly Strength!!!!!!!!!

To be filled with and to be led of the Spirit is to do the things of Christ by nature. We are to walk in the spirit so that we do not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Worrying about rules and regulations will only whitewash a tomb of dead flesh, walking in submission to and dependance on God's Spirit produces life. No deed done by man in his own strenght is acceptable to God and is only wood , hay and stublbe- all of these will be burned away. Every deed that is done in the Spirit is Gold, Silver and precious stones- these will stand the fire of testing and have eternal value.
Jesus was our perfect example. he did absolutely nothing in His own strenght but did only what He saw the Father do, spoke only what He heard the Father say and all in the power of the Holy Spirit- this is our example and our calling.

Back