The Coming of the Kingdom

(Please read this in conjunction with my earlier post “Christ in us the hope of glory” and the article to which that post directs. Thank you.)

C. H. Spurgeon once warned that we should not expect Jesus to do at his Second Coming what he has already accomplished at his First! That is to say, he has ALREADY conquered sin through his atoning death, he has ALREADY brought into being the Kingdom through his death, resurrection and the coming of the Holy Spirit.

Another mistake, I believe, is to expect the fullness of the Kingdom to come instantaneously and without any activity on the part of Christians. That is not to say that the fullness of the Kingdom is to be brought about by the activity of human beings rather than God, but it is to say that it will come as Christians allow God to work through them to bring about Kingdom fullness.

The coming of Kingdom fullness as a gradual process seems to me to best fit Biblical descriptions. We think about the stream rising at the Temple and growing to become a mighty river, the rock not cut by human hands growing into a mountain that fills the earth. Then, in the final visions of the Apocalypse, we have the picture of the trees of life yielding fruit for the healing of the nations. Perhaps I am reading too much into this, but trees take time to mature and bring forth fruit and few healings are instantaneous. One may object “Yes, but Jesus spoke about the lightning illuminating the sky from one end to the other. Is that not sudden?” True, but I think the point that he was making had more to do with the coming of the Kingdom being something obvious and not secretive like the impostor messiahs about whom he was warning. (Actually, there is some debate as to whether Jesus was speaking about “lightning” or “lightening” in the sense of the growing illumination of the dawn of a new day lighting the sky from horizon to horizon. That would fit very well with a gradualist scenario, but I do not have the linguistic knowledge to say more about this here).

While I believe that the “gradualist” idea is correct, there is a danger involved in this teaching. It can be interpreted as teaching that Christians can (and should) work through the political process to create a “godly” government through which Christian standards are legislated. The trouble is, Christianity cannot be legislated and Christian morality (while it certainly can be used as a basis for legislation) is the result of the presence of Christ within the Christian through the Holy Spirit. I do believe that Christians can work through political structures, but only if those who do allow themselves to be governed by Christ within and not simply follow a set of rules and regulations. If they truly are governed by Christ working within them, it is not they but Christ who would rule through the political process.

Consider this analogy. A wind farm generates electrical power. We see the array of windmills but not the wind, yet we do not normally say that the farm generates electricity by “windmill power”. We call it “wind power” as the wind is the true source of the required energy. The windmills merely provide the mechanism by which this power is utilized. Yet, there is also a sense in which the windmills do 100% of the work. Yet, in truth, the wind does 100% of the work, but without making the former statement incorrect!

When a person becomes a Christian, Christ is spiritually “born” within that person. They then have Christ within, but that does not necessarily imply that Christ rules within or that they can say, with St. Paul, “Not I but Christ in me”. More often than not, they are infants in Christ. Christ is within them, but there are many other competing sources of desires, hopes, fears and ambitions that together rule in and through that person. If that person is in a position of political power or of some other influential role, it is not Christ who rules through him or her (at least, not uniquely Christ) but the collection of other “springs of desire and action” within. In effect such a person is a collection of “selves” each sharing the rule of the person’s inner life. This is the position of the non-Christian, but the immature Christian is similar except that one more “Self” is added to the collection!

Christian maturity comes as Christ comes into his rightful reign within the person and the “other selves” are brought under his rule. Those that are intrinsically sinful are cast aside and those that are not are made to bow before him. The person then becomes aware of a deeper Self, beyond the collection of ephemeral selves that had hitherto ruled his/her inner life. Godly desires well up from the Self which is Christ within and the person lives increasingly spontaneously from this deeper Self. Such is the mature Christian who is able to say, truthfully, that “Christ, not I lives”.

I believe that the next step in the maturing of the Church is the recognition of “Christ within” and the implications for the Kingdom that this heralds. For one thing, as each member of the Church comes to live increasingly from the deeper Self who is Christ within, then all Christians will be “of one heart and mind” as the deeper Self of all (and of the Church itself) will be the One Christ. The corporate Body of Christ can only be truly united if it operates from the one Mind and Spirit. I believe that the world will one day be filled with Christians – indeed with mature Christians who truly live by their deeper Self; by Christ within them. Jesus’ prayer that the Father’s will be done on earth as in Heaven will surely be answered. When all positions of authority (political, ecclesiastical, economic etc.) are filled with such mature Christians – entirely motivated by Christ within them as their true Self – then the Kingdom will have come in fullness.

I believe that the time has come for Christians to take very seriously the full implications – both personal and with respect to the bringing into fullness of the Kingdom – of having Christ within. Seeking the Kingdom before all else involves having Christ rule WITHIN us and (flowing from this) having Christ rule THROUGH us in the world.

WE CAN EACH PLAY OUR PART in this ministry. At a personal level, we must all allow Christ to become our true “Self”. But I would humbly ask that, if you are a member of a small group, that you discuss these thoughts with the other members. The article “Christ in Us and the Kingdom of God” gives an overview and I would request that copies be circulated to members of small groups and as widely as possible (also through social media). Wherever possible, small groups may be formed specifically as “Kingdom cells” prayerfully seeking God’s guidance as to how to take advantage of Kingdom opportunities within one’s own environment (home, business, college, political etc.) although any activity should not be undertaken unless all members of the group agree and are sure that it is truly motivated by Christ within. Even if none of this is possible for you, prayer is always an option. Indeed, it is the priority always for everyone.

Blessings.

(Please read this in conjunction with my earlier post “Christ in us the hope of glory” and the article to which that post directs. Thank you.)
C. H. Spurgeon once warned that we should not expect Jesus to do at his Second Coming what he has already accomplished at his First! That is to say, he has ALREADY conquered sin through his atoning death, he has ALREADY brought into being the Kingdom through his death, resurrection and the coming of the Holy Spirit. Another mistake, I believe, is to expect the fullness of the Kingdom to come instantaneously and without any activity on the part of Christians.

The coming of Kingdom fullness as a gradual process seems to me to best fit Biblical descriptions.
When a person becomes a Christian, Christ is spiritually “born” within that person. They then have Christ within, but that does not necessarily imply that Christ rules within or that they can say, with St. Paul, “Not I but Christ in me”. Christian maturity comes as Christ comes into his rightful reign within the person and the “other selves” are brought under his rule.
WE CAN EACH PLAY OUR PART in this ministry. At a personal level, we must all allow Christ to become our true “Self”.
Blessings.

Hello Daffydd;

Thank you for sharing “Christ in us the hope of glory” followed by "The Coming of the Kingdom."

"Christ in us the hope of glory"
is the opportunity given to each of us who follow Jesus daily in continuous preparation of His presence. We don't just make the statement, "Christ in us," and then go about our way, but focus on the discipline, the discipline that is the hope of growth in our relationship with Him. The growth of our relationship enhances "Christ in us" becomes our guard against the temptation of turning away from Him.

Granted, we all fall short but our perseverance of (turning from our wicked ways) with hope, growth and "Christ in us," is our lifetime of work in progress, His work in us will grow us in preparation of The coming of the Kingdom.

You wrote, The coming of the Kingdom fullness as "a gradual process" seems to me best fit Biblical descriptions - well said!

"A gradual process" is KEY, when we wake up to pray when we don't feel like it, taking that look in the mirror when we don't want to be transparent with ourselves, pondering on God's plan for us, reading the Word everyday even when our minds get distracted, reaching out and serving others for Christ when we would rather serve ourselves, and more...

What's wonderful about God and His writers, they don't just delegate our assignments;
Jesus is in us at that moment to embrace every bit of our walk, if we will let Him.

I enjoyed reading this thread and intentionally
blue lighted your quote because they spoke to me, giving us and myself much to think about.

God bless
you, Daffydd, and your family.

C. H. Spurgeon once warned that we should not expect Jesus to do at his Second Coming what he has already accomplished at his First! That is to say, he has ALREADY conquered sin through his atoning death, he has ALREADY brought into being the Kingdom through his death, resurrection and the coming of the Holy Spirit.

Another mistake, I believe, is to expect the fullness of the Kingdom to come instantaneously and without any activity on the part of Christians. That is not to say that the fullness of the Kingdom is to be brought about by the activity of human beings rather than God, but it is to say that it will come as Christians allow God to work through them to bring about Kingdom fullness.

The coming of Kingdom fullness as a gradual process seems to me to best fit Biblical descriptions. We think about the stream rising at the Temple and growing to become a mighty river, the rock not cut by human hands growing into a mountain that fills the earth. Then, in the final visions of the Apocalypse, we have the picture of the trees of life yielding fruit for the healing of the nations. Perhaps I am reading too much into this, but trees take time to mature and bring forth fruit and few healings are instantaneous. One may object “Yes, but Jesus spoke about the lightning illuminating the sky from one end to the other. Is that not sudden?” True, but I think the point that he was making had more to do with the coming of the Kingdom being something obvious and not secretive like the impostor messiahs about whom he was warning. (Actually, there is some debate as to whether Jesus was speaking about “lightning” or “lightening” in the sense of the growing illumination of the dawn of a new day lighting the sky from horizon to horizon. That would fit very well with a gradualist scenario, but I do not have the linguistic knowledge to say more about this here).

While I believe that the “gradualist” idea is correct, there is a danger involved in this teaching. It can be interpreted as teaching that Christians can (and should) work through the political process to create a “godly” government through which Christian standards are legislated. The trouble is, Christianity cannot be legislated and Christian morality (while it certainly can be used as a basis for legislation) is the result of the presence of Christ within the Christian through the Holy Spirit. I do believe that Christians can work through political structures, but only if those who do allow themselves to be governed by Christ within and not simply follow a set of rules and regulations. If they truly are governed by Christ working within them, it is not they but Christ who would rule through the political process.

Consider this analogy. A wind farm generates electrical power. We see the array of windmills but not the wind, yet we do not normally say that the farm generates electricity by “windmill power”. We call it “wind power” as the wind is the true source of the required energy. The windmills merely provide the mechanism by which this power is utilized. Yet, there is also a sense in which the windmills do 100% of the work. Yet, in truth, the wind does 100% of the work, but without making the former statement incorrect!

When a person becomes a Christian, Christ is spiritually “born” within that person. They then have Christ within, but that does not necessarily imply that Christ rules within or that they can say, with St. Paul, “Not I but Christ in me”. More often than not, they are infants in Christ. Christ is within them, but there are many other competing sources of desires, hopes, fears and ambitions that together rule in and through that person. If that person is in a position of political power or of some other influential role, it is not Christ who rules through him or her (at least, not uniquely Christ) but the collection of other “springs of desire and action” within. In effect such a person is a collection of “selves” each sharing the rule of the person’s inner life. This is the position of the non-Christian, but the immature Christian is similar except that one more “Self” is added to the collection!

Christian maturity comes as Christ comes into his rightful reign within the person and the “other selves” are brought under his rule. Those that are intrinsically sinful are cast aside and those that are not are made to bow before him. The person then becomes aware of a deeper Self, beyond the collection of ephemeral selves that had hitherto ruled his/her inner life. Godly desires well up from the Self which is Christ within and the person lives increasingly spontaneously from this deeper Self. Such is the mature Christian who is able to say, truthfully, that “Christ, not I lives”.

I believe that the next step in the maturing of the Church is the recognition of “Christ within” and the implications for the Kingdom that this heralds. For one thing, as each member of the Church comes to live increasingly from the deeper Self who is Christ within, then all Christians will be “of one heart and mind” as the deeper Self of all (and of the Church itself) will be the One Christ. The corporate Body of Christ can only be truly united if it operates from the one Mind and Spirit. I believe that the world will one day be filled with Christians – indeed with mature Christians who truly live by their deeper Self; by Christ within them. Jesus’ prayer that the Father’s will be done on earth as in Heaven will surely be answered. When all positions of authority (political, ecclesiastical, economic etc.) are filled with such mature Christians – entirely motivated by Christ within them as their true Self – then the Kingdom will have come in fullness.

I believe that the time has come for Christians to take very seriously the full implications – both personal and with respect to the bringing into fullness of the Kingdom – of having Christ within. Seeking the Kingdom before all else involves having Christ rule WITHIN us and (flowing from this) having Christ rule THROUGH us in the world.

WE CAN EACH PLAY OUR PART in this ministry. At a personal level, we must all allow Christ to become our true “Self”. But I would humbly ask that, if you are a member of a small group, that you discuss these thoughts with the other members. The article “Christ in Us and the Kingdom of God” gives an overview and I would request that copies be circulated to members of small groups and as widely as possible (also through social media). Wherever possible, small groups may be formed specifically as “Kingdom cells” prayerfully seeking God’s guidance as to how to take advantage of Kingdom opportunities within one’s own environment (home, business, college, political etc.) although any activity should not be undertaken unless all members of the group agree and are sure that it is truly motivated by Christ within. Even if none of this is possible for you, prayer is always an option. Indeed, it is the priority always for everyone.

Blessings.

You stated......
"While I believe that the “gradualist” idea is correct, there is a danger involved in this teaching. It can be interpreted as teaching that Christians can (and should) work through the political process to create a “godly” government through which Christian standards are legislated."

That is a correct thought. Morality can not be legislated!!!!

When we read the process involved in the Second Coming of Christ it is very clear that the Church/Christians are not empowered to do anything.

It speaks to the necessity of the Rapture to remove ALL born again believers so that the Lord Jesus Christ will be the central figure and He will be the ONLY ONE that will bring judgment.

Jesus came the 1st time to offer salvation to all of humanity. He comes the 2nd time to being judgment to ALL who have rejected Christ.

Hello Daffydd;

Thank you for sharing “Christ in us the hope of glory” followed by "The Coming of the Kingdom."

"Christ in us the hope of glory"
is the opportunity given to each of us who follow Jesus daily in continuous preparation of His presence. We don't just make the statement, "Christ in us," and then go about our way, but focus on the discipline, the discipline that is the hope of growth in our relationship with Him. The growth of our relationship enhances "Christ in us" becomes our guard against the temptation of turning away from Him.

Granted, we all fall short but our perseverance of (turning from our wicked ways) with hope, growth and "Christ in us," is our lifetime of work in progress, His work in us will grow us in preparation of The coming of the Kingdom.

You wrote, The coming of the Kingdom fullness as "a gradual process" seems to me best fit Biblical descriptions - well said!

"A gradual process" is KEY, when we wake up to pray when we don't feel like it, taking that look in the mirror when we don't want to be transparent with ourselves, pondering on God's plan for us, reading the Word everyday even when our minds get distracted, reaching out and serving others for Christ when we would rather serve ourselves, and more...

What's wonderful about God and His writers, they don't just delegate our assignments;
Jesus is in us at that moment to embrace every bit of our walk, if we will let Him.

I enjoyed reading this thread and intentionally
blue lighted your quote because they spoke to me, giving us and myself much to think about.

God bless
you, Daffydd, and your family.
Dear Bobinfaith,
Thank you for your warm reply. I really believe that God has long been leading me to share these thoughts with my brothers and sisters in Christ. They have been rattling around inside me for decades (literally!) but only took final form a little over a year ago when I came across the little book "Its as Simple as This" by Norman Grubb. Especially his testimony of what happened to him in Africa when God granted him profound illumination on the implications of Galatians 2:20. When I read this, God showed me how the implications of this verse go even beyond what Norman saw (and which became his God-given mission) to the implications for the Kingdom itself. I pray that others will be led by God (if it be his will) to carry what these thoughts through into Kingdom practice.
Blessings.

Its true, we play a part in Jesus's return, for example the quicker and more wide spread the gospel goes around the world, the faster we speed up the rapture and end times process. I do not know how true this is, but its true at least to a certain degree. If depends on the church as a whole if we were truly unified, everybody would become saved. Everybody.

Its true, we play a part in Jesus's return, for example the quicker and more wide spread the gospel goes around the world, the faster we speed up the rapture and end times process. I do not know how true this is, but its true at least to a certain degree. If depends on the church as a whole if we were truly unified, everybody would become saved. Everybody.

That is true, but it is not the full story. Even if everybody was saved it would not automatically follow that the Kingdom would be fully manifested. DeVern Fromke once said that salvation has two aspects. We are saved FROM (spiritual destruction) but we are also saved TO (manifest the will of God). It is possible to be a true Christian and bound for Heaven (saved from destruction) and still miss out on the "saved to" aspect. Christ is truly within such a Christian, but is blocked by that Christian's ephemeral self (the "Old Adam" still alive within him/her) from fully manifesting through that person. The Kingdom would only be fully manifested when all are both saved from and saved to.
I recall a talk given by a minister of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church which is worth retelling here. The speaker drew a circle on the board, representing the human mind. First, the mind of a non-Christian, with a capital "I" at the center and a collection of smaller capital "Is" around it. The central "I" represented the ego or self while the surrounding ones represented his interests (which were also centers of desires and actions). Next, imagine that the person becomes a Christian. The speaker represented this by placing a capital "C", representing Christ, amongst the collection of "Is", but leaving the central "I" in its former place. Such a Christian is truly saved, but Christ is just one of his interests and centers of desire and motivation. Christ only partly rules, almost as one Voice in a parliament of different centers of desire and motivation still centered around the ego. But then the speaker moved the capital "C" to the center of the circle, replacing the original "I". Most of the other "Is" remained, but they were all changed. They all bent in submission to the central "C" and, in so doing, were transformed into little "Cs", reflecting the "C" now central to the circle. No longer "I" ruled that person's life; C ruled! Not the ego or I, but Christ. The speaker said that this is what is meant by being full of the Holy Spirit. This is Kingdom life as manifested in the individual and, when manifested everywhere, will be Kingdom life in the world.

I do understand your heart on this however, That would then be "Universalism".

The 1st coming of Jesus Jesus did not instill "Unity" but instead.....Division.

God actually said the opposite in Matthew 7:13-14.......
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

That is true, but it is not the full story. Even if everybody was saved it would not automatically follow that the Kingdom would be fully manifested. DeVern Fromke once said that salvation has two aspects. We are saved FROM (spiritual destruction) but we are also saved TO (manifest the will of God). It is possible to be a true Christian and bound for Heaven (saved from destruction) and still miss out on the "saved to" aspect. Christ is truly within such a Christian, but is blocked by that Christian's ephemeral self (the "Old Adam" still alive within him/her) from fully manifesting through that person. The Kingdom would only be fully manifested when all are both saved from and saved to.
I recall a talk given by a minister of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church which is worth retelling here. The speaker drew a circle on the board, representing the human mind. First, the mind of a non-Christian, with a capital "I" at the center and a collection of smaller capital "Is" around it. The central "I" represented the ego or self while the surrounding ones represented his interests (which were also centers of desires and actions). Next, imagine that the person becomes a Christian. The speaker represented this by placing a capital "C", representing Christ, amongst the collection of "Is", but leaving the central "I" in its former place. Such a Christian is truly saved, but Christ is just one of his interests and centers of desire and motivation. Christ only partly rules, almost as one Voice in a parliament of different centers of desire and motivation still centered around the ego. But then the speaker moved the capital "C" to the center of the circle, replacing the original "I". Most of the other "Is" remained, but they were all changed. They all bent in submission to the central "C" and, in so doing, were transformed into little "Cs", reflecting the "C" now central to the circle. No longer "I" ruled that person's life; C ruled! Not the ego or I, but Christ. The speaker said that this is what is meant by being full of the Holy Spirit. This is Kingdom life as manifested in the individual and, when manifested everywhere, will be Kingdom life in the world.
I'm not really following could you maybe draw a diagram??
I've heard of a similar explanation amongst some Christians who also care for creation. Though some believe the kingdom only means their own souls so it doesn't matter if we pollute the earth as its all going to be destroyed anyway. Well last time I looked there's only one planet Earth, it's not like we're all going to move to Venus or Mars.

OP what is the 'kingdom now' movement though. I think we can definitely prepare for it like the virgins with the oil but it's not going to be here on earth until the King actually comes.

I don't think we would even have to 'legislate morality' as everything would be new (including our hearts) and sin would be a thing of the past. It's not going to be a return to the ten commandments and stoning again if you get things wrong. The wolf won't have to be stopped from eating the lamb, the wolf will feed with the lamb, the lion is going to eat straw, and the serpent is going to eat dust. Nobody is going to hurt or destroy anybody.

I'm not really following could you maybe draw a diagram??
I've heard of a similar explanation amongst some Christians who also care for creation. Though some believe the kingdom only means their own souls so it doesn't matter if we pollute the earth as its all going to be destroyed anyway. Well last time I looked there's only one planet Earth, it's not like we're all going to move to Venus or Mars.

The following diagrams are what I recall, but in the third, imagine the small cs as being small is bent over, bowing to the capital C.

1601175952862.png

my thoughts...people kind assume that every family that comes to church is completely Christian but thats not the case. Isnt it that in one of those circles there is a mixture of i's and c's?

Isn't it tough to live with unbelievers though I feel that family members who are resistant you can't leave unless you divorce or separate or go to another family (that is also christian) and not many are willing to adopt anyone into their family as housing is expensive.

Or you could live in an apartment all by yourself if there is actually any available close to where you work. I don't know if many pastors open their manses to those who need to be out of a toxic family/living situation.

my thoughts...people kind assume that every family that comes to church is completely Christian but thats not the case. Isnt it that in one of those circles there is a mixture of i's and c's?

Isn't it tough to live with unbelievers though I feel that family members who are resistant you can't leave unless you divorce or separate or go to another family (that is also christian) and not many are willing to adopt anyone into their family as housing is expensive.

Or you could live in an apartment all by yourself if there is actually any available close to where you work. I don't know if many pastors open their manses to those who need to be out of a toxic family/living situation.
The circles represent individuals and the i's and c's the interests and (so to speak) centers of desire and activity motivating that person. It is not so much a "mixed family" as a "mixed individual", someone who follows Christ, but does not yet have Christ as the Center of his life. Christ lives within such a person, but does not manifest through that person.

OP what is the 'kingdom now' movement though. I think we can definitely prepare for it like the virgins with the oil but it's not going to be here on earth until the King actually comes.

I don't think we would even have to 'legislate morality' as everything would be new (including our hearts) and sin would be a thing of the past. It's not going to be a return to the ten commandments and stoning again if you get things wrong. The wolf won't have to be stopped from eating the lamb, the wolf will feed with the lamb, the lion is going to eat straw, and the serpent is going to eat dust. Nobody is going to hurt or destroy anybody.

That is true, but part of the preparation should be preparing Christians to be the sort of people God requires to act as his "containers" through whom Christ can rule. That is to say, people IN WHOM Christ rules who can be the people THROUGH WHOM Christ will rule. Christians must mature from those who have Christ within but who do not as yet let him rule, into those in whom Christ rules as their deepest Self. This should be a major ministry of the Church as it prepares the way for the Kingdom to fully manifest. Jesus said that if we first seek the Kingdom, all else will be added. The other side of the same coin was raised by William Law who said that if we do not seem the Kingdom before all else, anything else that we seek will be of no benefit.
I would encourage all to read Norman Grubb's little book "It's As Simple as This" at

I would humbly ask that you read this in conjunction with my article (see my earlier post) "Christ in us and the Kingdom of God" and that you read both (metaphorically speaking!) on your knees - asking God to guide you in your reading as the matters raised here are very important ones. Norman Grubb was given (I believe) great insight into our relationship with Christ and this booklet (only 15 pages of print) is challenging in more ways than one.

ok it sounds like this picture of a train and a caboose I remember vaguely from a tract at university
But that the time, the young students evangelising TOTALLY forgot to mention the Holy Spirit, and thought they were converting or saving young students when actually all they were really doing was getting people in the door of the church and adding numbers to a youth group. I mean nobody really checked. It was like planting a seed and not watering it.

That is true, but part of the preparation should be preparing Christians to be the sort of people God requires to act as his "containers" through whom Christ can rule. That is to say, people IN WHOM Christ rules who can be the people THROUGH WHOM Christ will rule. Christians must mature from those who have Christ within but who do not as yet let him rule, into those in whom Christ rules as their deepest Self. This should be a major ministry of the Church as it prepares the way for the Kingdom to fully manifest. Jesus said that if we first seek the Kingdom, all else will be added. The other side of the same coin was raised by William Law who said that if we do not seem the Kingdom before all else, anything else that we seek will be of no benefit.
I would encourage all to read Norman Grubb's little book "It's As Simple as This" at

I would humbly ask that you read this in conjunction with my article (see my earlier post) "Christ in us and the Kingdom of God" and that you read both (metaphorically speaking!) on your knees - asking God to guide you in your reading as the matters raised here are very important ones. Norman Grubb was given (I believe) great insight into our relationship with Christ and this booklet (only 15 pages of print) is challenging in more ways than one.

Sometimes people try to make Christianity out to be brain surgery.

It is as simple as grasping the fact that Christ IN us is the hope of glory.

The hope of glory is the fulfillment of God’s promise to restore us and all creation. This hope is not a wishful thought, but the confident, expectant, joyful knowledge that we are being changed by God and will one day see Christ face to face, having been conformed to His image !!!!

`Keep up the good work!

15 pages of dense text is a bit overwhelming for a new christian trying to understand just what has happened when they convert.

I know some people deride 'chicks tracts' cos they are comics but I think simple can be effective in conveying the gospel.

Back