The coming year

Every year we look backwards at the events of the past year, then look forward in hopeful fashion to the New Year. When Joshua was preparing to enter the Promised Land he too would have looked with sadness at the past due to wrong decisions by the nation of Israel which caused the loss of a whole generation, then with assurance from the Lord that he would be with him Joshua looked forward to entering the land that was promised years before (Joshua 1:1-9). I wonder will we also look forward to 2024 with the same assurances from the Lord, that He would never leave us or forsake us? Will our spirits be lifted by the Lord's abiding presence in all circumstances proven by past results? Will we charge with confidence into the battles ahead knowing that "if God is for who can be against us."( Romans 8:31) ? Our answers should be Yes and Amen, wherever you place your foot in 2024 the Lord has already gone before you, trust and believe He has already prepared the way.
With God' blessings from Tsavah2

Attachments

• 1b174db4253eeef4235d0ebe74070dd0.jpg
    1b174db4253eeef4235d0ebe74070dd0.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 2
I wonder will we also look forward to 2024 with the same assurances from the Lord, that He would never leave us or forsake us? Will our spirits be lifted by the Lord's abiding presence in all circumstances proven by past results? Will we charge with confidence into the battles ahead knowing that "if God is for who can be against us."( Romans 8:31)?
Hello brother Tsavah2;

I'm grateful for the Word you share in The coming year

During December my wife and I had a conversation on this very subject.

God bless you, your family and Happy New Year.

Back