The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

I agree

I just want to make an illustration of the point of not seeing believers rebuking unbelievers.

16Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her. (Acts 16:16-18).

Paul didn't even rebuke the lady, but only the unclean spirit in her.

Obviously, Jesus did rebuke the Saducees and Pharisees but they were grumbling and causing division how much? Consistently. And he only did it for a purpose, which obviously wasn't for the flock since he let it go on continuously in their midst.

Dear ones, may I show you what I'm seeing, ...most of you have said in one form or another that at the beginning of your dialoging with sm you had an impression the poster was not on the up and up, there was a check in your spirit so to speak, ...may I suggest it was that still small voice of Father taking to you?

In His Love,

Gene

Sorry I don't know where the I agree came from.
yea that's odd? it was part of my prior post?
Dear ones, may I show you what I'm seeing, ...most of you have said in one form or another that at the beginning of your dialoging with sm you had an impression the poster was not on the up and up, there was a check in your spirit so to speak, ...may I suggest it was that still small voice of Father taking to you?

In His Love,

Gene
Yes, when someone uses a name such as "Satans messenger", one does not need to be very spiritual to have some real questions about the motives etc.. of such a person. I believe the person was very much was a satanist, or demonically oppressed or whatever you like to call it? So I see no fault in those who tried to draw out some truth, and witness truth to this person.

In His Love,

Gene
A way this could be handled, although I don't own this site so it is only a suggestion is to have a place on the forum for unbelievers only. It would prevent other topics from being interrupted and from this type of division. The unbeliever would have to read the rules to be able to post, like no blaspheming God, cursing etc. The unbeliever would be told that it is a place to ask questions and hear the gospel. They would be told that even if the believers on the site suspected them of trolling they would still be given the gospel message and have their questions answered as long as they remained courteous. If they didn't abide by the rules of courteousy then they would be warned and then banned. Believers on that forum presenting the gospel and answering questions would have to adhere to self control, being an example to the unbeliever (not answering angrily and accusing) or be banned from speaking on the unbeliever site. Then the troll could not make a mockery or interfere with other threads and they would still be given the gospel message.

I don't know how possible this is or if the people over this website would agree with this, but it could help a lot.

Also, if this suggestion were taken the unbeliever would only be able to post in their own one thread to avoid confusing other unbelievers, but the believers could post in all the threads.

A way this could be handled, although I don't own this site so it is only a suggestion is to have a place on the forum for unbelievers only. It would prevent other topics from being interrupted and from this type of division. The unbeliever would have to read the rules to be able to post, like no blaspheming God, cursing etc. The unbeliever would be told that it is a place to ask questions and hear the gospel. They would be told that even if the believers on the site suspected them of trolling they would still be given the gospel message and have their questions answered as long as they remained courteous. If they didn't abide by the rules of courteousy then they would be warned and then banned. Believers on that forum presenting the gospel and answering questions would have to adhere to self control, being an example to the unbeliever (not answering angrily and accusing) or be banned from speaking on the unbeliever site. Then the troll could not make a mockery or interfere with other threads and they would still be given the gospel message.

I don't know how possible this is or if the people over this website would agree with this, but it could help a lot.

That is a great idea then those who wish to discuss these topics with them could go there to do so...Also Polly is either a liar or is severely delusional...I suggest no one respond to her at all for a few days or invite her to discuss Christian issues

Last edited:
Back