The Curse Of The Rodain A New Book Like This Present Darkness

Hello brothers and sisters,

Some of you may know already, but for those who do not, I have published my first book, titled "THE CURSE OF THE RODAIN" it is Book One of The Rodain Trilogy. It is something like This Present Darkness (a popular Christian fiction book about the unseen battle that goes on with spiritual warfare) meets The Lord of the Rings or Narnia.

Jesus is a main character in the books and it is a God-honoring book that will appeal to people of all ages, men or women. I know of 12-year olds that enjoy it and 80-year olds! It was just released at Thanksgiving of 2013 AD.

It is available in hardcover, softcover or ebook at any online retailer (such as Amazon or BarnesandNoble or ChristianBook). I believe it is anointed and will minister to the reader in pursuing fellowship with Jesus as well freshly inspire a new love of the Word of God.

Here is a recent 5-star review for the book:
"Creative, unique, adventurous...I can't wait to read #2. A fantasy world with Truths for the reader and characters that are fun to meet and follow into their adventures. I'm recommending to all of my friends, regardless of age. However, friends with tween/teen boys who can't find books that interest them, try this one. It will capture their imaginations and have them rooting for the Garts."

From Kirkus, they say,
"Archer’s detailed worldbuilding provides plenty of easily digestible mythology and what should be enough unexplored regions of the map to fill out the rest of the planned
trilogy. The plot is fast-paced and engaging, if not particularly revelatory, and Christian readers will enjoy the parallels with the early Kingdom of Israel..."

Back