The Dangers of the Last Days

The Dangers of the Last Days

3 You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times.
2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.
3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good.
4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.
5 They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!

Add In.....
Sadly Enough this not only describing Un-Saved People But Also Many who claim to be a Christian.

Be careful and Diligent unto the Ways of Thee Lord (Actually Doing Or Living or Operating in the Ways Of The Lord - Doing Things As Scripture Says To Do) or You will become another carnal Christian!!
In Which are Week and Have no real Faith to Stand On and end up lacking in the Things of God!!

Be Wise.......Submitted unto God and then you Can Resist our enemy the devil and then he will flee - how ever know he is a persistent cuss and will come back over and over trying to ware you down.

The Choice Is and Always Will Be Yours.
Blessings
FCJ

*** Scripture Taken From 2 Timothy 3:1-6. NLT ***

Jim,

Funny, the Mrs. and I were talking about this the other day. The problem stems from years of evangelism instead of making disciples. People believe they formulated prayer they spoke is fire insurance and can do whatever they want. This is exactly the verses you quoted and screams USA.

1 Corinthians 4:20 (KJV)
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.​

Since they don't see the power in their lives, the theologize those verses to apply to "others" in the past, but when they stand before the Lord, He'll say:

Luke 6:46 (KJV)
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.​

Back