The Day Of The Lord Is At Hand. Do You See The Signs?

Sometimes love requires correcting a brother, even a wicked brother that have not the faith, to the point of withdrawing from him when he refuses to repent, and this on the heels of apostasy in chapter 2.

2 Thessalonians 3:1Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. 6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. 7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;......13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

May the Lord enable me to withdraw when it is time.
Well, if one does it in love and abides in love they will not stumble. But if one is not really in love and judges others according to the flesh and in the hypocrisy of religious tradition, they are not in love and in danger of judgment themselves.

Jas 3:4 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Can you give an example of the occult symbols in business logos? How alarming!

Well dear, there is much speculation but many believe that there is a "666" in the Disney logo and that Walt Disney was a 33rd degree mason(occult religion). Also anywhere you see a pyramid or an eye it is said to be the "eye of Horus" which is the sun god or we know him as satan.

If you google it you will see what conspiracy theorists believe about occult symbolism in our culture. I believe it may be true but I don't see the point in wasting to much time in these things... Better to focus on God of course :)

But yes it's interesting that's for sure.

"Work out you salvation with fear and trembling"

Let's keep it in context to see the meaning, Lord be willing.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Verse 12 raises the question... obey what? The first word in that verse suggests to read the what before that verse, and we see it is about having this mind of Christ.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It is not at the name of the Holy Spirit as in addressing in worship by saying "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit of God" or "Spirit" that every knew shall bow & every tongue confess, but the name is Jesus. That is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship in order to glorify God the Father.

But man has become wise in their own eyes in overlooking the scripture & included the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son which is NOT supported by scripture at all as a practise to do. Yes, the Holy Spirit is God, but the indwelling Holy Spirit would keep the spotlight on the Son whereas seducing spirits will come in when the spotlight is on the Holy Spirit to take that focus, attention, & worship away from the Son & thereby God the Father as well.

But I digress. God be willing, may we at least know what it is we are supposed to be "obeying".

The working out your salvation with fear & much trembling does not depict a will power on the believer, but a respect to what is the mind of Christ is as verse 13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." should be meaning for it is Jesus, the Son of God, which worketh in you both to will and to do his good pleasure."

Those that call on the Holy Spirit in worship will invoke a movement of the "Spirit" or seek a gift of tongue from the "Spirit" Himself, but the man Christ Jesus is the only Mediator between God & man.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Our prayers are answered by the Son Whom delivers our intercessions directly to the Father solely for this purpose.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Not the "Spirit" which is why Jesus really meant what He has said in how we come to God the Father in anything:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

in worship, prayer, praise, & fellowship.

1 Corinthians 1:9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus is the only way to have fellowship & worship & prayer with the Father.

But somewhen along the way, the way was broaden....to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, overlooking the standard raised by Jesus on how we shall be judged.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Why Jesus only? The Son of God is how God the Father is glorified by. There is no other glory to be given.

John 13:31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

What happens when they had broaden the way to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son? Many houses have fallen for allowing seducing spirits to move in, thinking it was the Holy Spirit:

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The result? "slain in the spirit", tongues that does not come with interpretation at all but just babbling nonsense & other signs & wonders.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Need a better picture of what Jesus is saying for ignoring how to approach God the Father by Him only?

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

That's what happens when believers go around the Son in anything.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

That means nobody comes inbetween you & the Son in you relating to God the Father. Not even the Holy Spirit because the Bridegroom speaks to us thru the Spirit in us, but we speak in return back to the Bridegroom & by Him to God the Father.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door:

Again, the Holy Spirit is God BUT He is the Messenger, relaying the message from the Bridegroom to glorify the Son.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Everything that is of the Spirit is from the Son: see verses 14 & 15 above: that means the words of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, & the fruits of the Spirit are from the Son. We are the works of the Son's hands as He is teh author & finisher of our faith.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

So it is time to go before that throne of grace with fear & much tremblings because citing all those wonderful works in His name is not going to prevent anyone from being left behind at the pre trib rapture for continuing in that iniquity after reading this. The solution as the call of repentance is for every believer having His seal is to narrow the way back to Jesus in relating to God the Father.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Any work of iniquity that is denying Him will lead to Him denying you. That does not mean you are not saved. It just means you are not ready to attend the Marriage Supper.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So to repent is... to return to your first love & rest in Him communicating with God by way of the Bridegroom only.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world....4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

May God cause the increase.

Let's keep it in context to see the meaning, Lord be willing.
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Verse 12 raises the question... obey what? The first word in that verse suggests to read the what before that verse, and we see it is about having this mind of Christ.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
It is not at the name of the Holy Spirit as in addressing in worship by saying "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit of God" or "Spirit" that every knew shall bow & every tongue confess, but the name is Jesus. That is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship in order to glorify God the Father.
But man has become wise in their own eyes in overlooking the scripture & included the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son which is NOT supported by scripture at all as a practise to do. Yes, the Holy Spirit is God, but the indwelling Holy Spirit would keep the spotlight on the Son whereas seducing spirits will come in when the spotlight is on the Holy Spirit to take that focus, attention, & worship away from the Son & thereby God the Father as well.
But I digress. God be willing, may we at least know what it is we are supposed to be "obeying".
The working out your salvation with fear & much trembling does not depict a will power on the believer, but a respect to what is the mind of Christ is as verse 13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." should be meaning for it is Jesus, the Son of God, which worketh in you both to will and to do his good pleasure."
Those that call on the Holy Spirit in worship will invoke a movement of the "Spirit" or seek a gift of tongue from the "Spirit" Himself, but the man Christ Jesus is the only Mediator between God & man.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Our prayers are answered by the Son Whom delivers our intercessions directly to the Father solely for this purpose.
John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Not the "Spirit" which is why Jesus really meant what He has said in how we come to God the Father in anything:
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
in worship, prayer, praise, & fellowship.
1 Corinthians 1:9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Jesus is the only way to have fellowship & worship & prayer with the Father.
But somewhen along the way, the way was broaden....to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, overlooking the standard raised by Jesus on how we shall be judged.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
Why Jesus only? The Son of God is how God the Father is glorified by. There is no other glory to be given.
John 13:31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
What happens when they had broaden the way to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son? Many houses have fallen for allowing seducing spirits to move in, thinking it was the Holy Spirit:
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
The result? "slain in the spirit", tongues that does not come with interpretation at all but just babbling nonsense & other signs & wonders.
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Need a better picture of what Jesus is saying for ignoring how to approach God the Father by Him only?
Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
That's what happens when believers go around the Son in anything.
John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
That means nobody comes inbetween you & the Son in you relating to God the Father. Not even the Holy Spirit because the Bridegroom speaks to us thru the Spirit in us, but we speak in return back to the Bridegroom & by Him to God the Father.
John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door:
Again, the Holy Spirit is God BUT He is the Messenger, relaying the message from the Bridegroom to glorify the Son.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Everything that is of the Spirit is from the Son: see verses 14 & 15 above: that means the words of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, & the fruits of the Spirit are from the Son. We are the works of the Son's hands as He is teh author & finisher of our faith.
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
So it is time to go before that throne of grace with fear & much tremblings because citing all those wonderful works in His name is not going to prevent anyone from being left behind at the pre trib rapture for continuing in that iniquity after reading this. The solution as the call of repentance is for every believer having His seal is to narrow the way back to Jesus in relating to God the Father.
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
Any work of iniquity that is denying Him will lead to Him denying you. That does not mean you are not saved. It just means you are not ready to attend the Marriage Supper.
Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
So to repent is... to return to your first love & rest in Him communicating with God by way of the Bridegroom only.
1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world....4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
May God cause the increase.

Very well put, Beloved.

Disney is Bad, bad, bad. I use to get caught up in stuff like this.
Seriously, how in the world can mickey mouse and goofy be bad?

I was in Prison at the time. I just asked the Lord, is y2k going to be anything. The Lord said this, "It will be nothing and not cause but a single computer report."

If you don't mind the intrusion my mate, why were you in prison? Did you convert in prison or outside? Of course, this may be too personal and you are quite at liberty to tell me to clear off and mind my own business if you wish.

Seriously, how in the world can mickey mouse and goofy be bad?

If you don't mind the intrusion my mate, why were you in prison? Did you convert in prison or outside? Of course, this may be too personal and you are quite at liberty to tell me to clear off and mind my own business if you wish.

I guess if you like Naked girls Disney can't be bad either.
I converted before going, I was facing 18-90 years, they were looking at about 45 years.
All "Mostly" bogus charges trumped up by the State of IL.

I never talked to police though, not one time.

I started reading the bible and got to the place of the unjust judge in Luke. I drank beer and read the bible every night. Knew nothing about anything.

Something about the unjust Judge though. Jesus said, this widow came boldly and troubled that judge, so much the judge did not want her back, so he gave her what she wanted. Jesus said though they cry to the father day and night, God bares with their girly crying and will get around to making things right. (Paraphrased a bit)

Then Jesus said, when I return, will I find faith on earth.

I saw in the Word God just possibly make the charges right if there was a God that cared that is. I was looking at life more or less.

I just read that passage over and over and over for about 7 months of continuances. I was out on 80K bail.

Because of that scripture, I turned down 3 plea offers, because some of the charges where not what I actually did. It had to be right.

The day before trial my public defender calls and is very happy. He tells me he can get me no more than 15 years, probably much less around 8 if things go Good. Last deal the State would offer.

I asked him what the new chargers filed would be and one of them was still wrong. 3 felony's.

I turned it down. God said, He would make it right. I read it so much, It just was real to me. God cannot lie. My lawyer explained to me that I am looking at life in prison if I take this to trail. I said no, we go to trail.

I was not innocent, but I certainly was not going to plead guilty to something I did not do.

The day of trail, I got ready and told God that if I believed anything it was what I read in Luke. If God does not keep one word to someone that believed him then there is no god anyway.
I had tears of course, I knew what was coming but I did not say a word. I talked to God, I did not pray, I had no idea you where suppose to pray or even what that was. I just had his Word on this.

I was about to walk out the door and the phone rings. It was my Lawyer, he said guess what I did, I just bumped in the states attorney and he offered a new deal if you will take it today. I had him read the charges and they were exactly what I did. I told him I would take it.

I only did 21 months.

Since then, it's not about religion, but a God who always comes through, even my son who had terminal cancer, the last day he was suppose to die, My God whom got out of life in prison, came through. They said die by that night, the next morning they could not find the cancer. Not one cancer cell. I have the report at home. "Unexpected response to treatment"

No, I don't mention my past evil doings. I was bad though, drugs and the whole works.

I appreciate your candid reply Mr H. Always full of admiration for those that turn themselves around but I would dare to say that you would have been more than capable of making those changes without using god as a crutch. You seem strong enough by what I read to have done that by yourself.

I appreciate your candid reply Mr H. Always full of admiration for those that turn themselves around but I would dare to say that you would have been more than capable of making those changes without using god as a crutch. You seem strong enough by what I read to have done that by yourself.

No, God it is always God who initiates everything. No one is as strong as a corrupt system (for that's what it was); but the Lord God is the One who instituted the system for good.
Michael just happened to agree with God and took what was his.

No, God it is always God who initiates everything. No one is as strong as a corrupt system (for that's what it was); but the Lord God is the One who instituted the system for good.
Michael just happened to agree with God and took what was his.

Nope sorry, thats just gobbledy-gook as we say in England.

Not everyone is that bright. I look at my brother, college educated, School teacher, knows about things that people would find useful to know.

I would be one of those not so bright.

It's those that have money, knowledge that don't turn to the Lord. Jesus speaking of the rich young ruler, how hard is it for a rich man to enter into the operation and things of God ruling with him. (Kingdom of God)

King Asa died with a disease of his feet, the Scripture says he never went to the Lord about his feet but trusted in his Physicians.

If I done right, had the best lawyer, it possibly could have ended up with no prison time. I don't know, but I was at a place to take responsibility for my actions, so I doubt it. I just wanted to be charged correctly.

My son though, I am no doctor. The T-cell came suddenly when my son started to run a low grade temperature. We took him in to Carl Hospital in Champaign, IL what the found concerned them he was taken by ambulance to Chicago Memorial Hospital for Children off Lake shore drive.

I told the devil to get his hands off my son, but for 8 days straight, the Chemo they gave him would not touch it or slow it.

It takes a strong man to believe God. It was the 8th day I got a call (Being on parole I could not go) They did all they could do, my son would not make it through the night.

I believe these were good doctors, ranked 4th in the Nation at the time for this disease.

That day, I stood up and said, With Long life my God will satisfy my son. My God never fails, nor his Word return void.

Through previous tribulation I had something called experience, and experience, Hope. Not my first rodeo where things did not look good. God is good.

I told God I am not moving and not moved by any evil report.

It was the 9th day I got a call from the wife, she was sounding strange, they have to keep my son all day and test, and run more test. They can't find any cancer.

TubbyTubby, there is a God, and the same God that helped me, can do more and greater for you. Your flesh and blood, and things can change in a instant. Things our own wisdom and understanding won't help us escape.

Part of the issue is believers present a mysterious God that will kill a loved one according to his Sovereign will, then they say it works out for the good, bless God that little jimmy is now dead. I can understand why you might believe the way you do, but it's not God's fault he has ignorant children.

people want a God that is real, and is a real help. I understand that, and sorry most of us don't show that.

I'm not sure how to reply Michael, is Jimmy your son who is now dead?

It was just an example. Jimmy if a fictitious character. It was about how so called believers tell about how God just may want you poor, dead, sick for some twisted glory. Then they go out and want people to follow that God, but the World already has sick, broke and loss of loved ones, why follow that god?

Sorry if I messed that example up.

Ok, well I'm pleased that your son pulled through in that case.
Hardly a benevolent god though is it?

So you're an atheist. And you have been here before to try to undermine soneone's faith: and now
you are here for the second time!

"A heretic, after the second and third admonishment, REJECT."

Ok, well I'm pleased that your son pulled through in that case.

Hardly a benevolent god though is it?

If those two things were the only things in my life God pulled me through, then I guess as time goes by just like Israel one could forget.
The Lord's best will is not to have to miracle us out of stuff constantly, but establish and settle us.

However, God is good, and easy to understand. I don't think God is mysterious and wants you broke. God wants to bless, and Heal us, and settle us to where we can be used and helpful.

From my point of view at the time of my Son, I had preached to others the Will of God to heal, have told others about how good God is, and encouraged others.

It looks a whole lot different from the other side though when you have to actually believe and put in practice what you tell others.

It's others that preach God is not Benevolent. I Don't. Some like me don't.

Others preach a God that gave permission to a crazed devil to Murder a mans children (Job) because their god just wanted to test Job and see where job's heart was at.(So the man has to endure grief because their all knowing god could not figure it out otherwise)

The God I know, never did that. It's God's goodness and power that draws people.

Religion only holds someones attention for so long. Sooner or later they conclude there is no god that helps.

So you're an atheist. And you have been here before to try to undermine soneone's faith: and now

Yes atheist. Yes been here before. No to undermine someones faith. Yes here for the second time but we covered that in point 2 didn't we?

Not heretic ever. Not sure about second and third admonishment.

Yes atheist. Yes been here before. No to undermine someones faith. Yes here for the second time but we covered that in point 2 didn't we?

Not heretic ever. Not sure about second and third admonishment.

If there were no Atheist (I mean the belief in the "Real" God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ) Then I have reason to hang out on earth anymore. Sadly, people like TubbyTubby means I have to hang out here until my race is complete.

Sorry Michael, you'll have to explain that for me. I don't know if you added or missed a negative somewhere but I don't get it.

Sorry Michael, you'll have to explain that for me. I don't know if you added or missed a negative somewhere but I don't get it.

OK........... If everyone was saved and believed in Jesus. Then I would no longer be needed on Earth anymore to run my race. (Plan of God he has for each) If nobody is left to help and show how good God is, then I can just go home to heaven and not have to be here anymore.

Since there are people that still need to know Jesus, and we are his light on earth. Then I have to stay and finish all God has called me to do.

I hope that was more clear. I used Bible terminology about running our Race.

Heretic??? maybe maybe not. But definitely unarguably not the 'sharpest claw in the paw'... .
MichealH tells us in post #27 that his son's cancer did what Tubby Tubby should do....disappeared. Then in post #32 Tubby Tubby showcases his intellect for all to see , by asking if MichaelH's son is poor dead Jimmy.

Back