The Delete Button

The Delete Button

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Friday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in peace. Peace that surpasses all understanding. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. This is yet another day that has been ordained for you. Why not rejoice and be glad in it. This day has been ordained just for you! What will you do with it?

I trust that this email finds all doing well, as I am.

Matthew 16:24-25- Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

This morning’s devotional is written from me to you on a very personal level.

In life we tend to always celebrate “those blessings†to come into our lives.

We celebrate new homes, new cars, new jobs, and new relationships. We get excited about unexpected gifts and surprises.

We tend to celebrate things and people as they come into our lives, but I challenge your thinking on today.

There are some losses that we need to celebrate as well.

Let us not just celebrate the “in blessingsâ€, but we need to celebrate the “out blessingsâ€.

I truly believe that God is wise enough to push the delete button on some things and people in our lives who serve no purpose in our destiny and our future.

The Lord declares in Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

For the plans that the Lord have for you are to prosper you!

He came that you might have life and that more abundantly.

I say to you this morning to take a mental scroll and think of all the things you lost, or so you thought.

What did you lose? Was it a relationship that you thought you could not live without?

Did someone walk out of your life? Did you loose a job? A car? A home?

I say to you this morning that nothing just happens to those who truly love God.

The word of God declares that all things work together for good. All things.

For the losses….thank you!

Sometimes you have to release a delete button praise.

For everything that God took out of your life that was never meant to be there….thank you!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com

P.S. - It is my prayer that your weekend be filled with protection, productivity and peace!

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

Yes, sometimes we do forget the delete button praise. God takes away something from us because he has our best interests at heart. Sometimes it is also a trial for us to be able to mature in faith.

I've heard of people who have always been able to release the delete button praise, no matter how it hurts, or regardless of their not understanding why God is doing this to them. From their testimonies, these people grow in their relationship with Christ.

Back