The Difference Between The Voice of God and the Voice of Satan

Daniels

Inactive

1. The voice of Satan is always loud, strong, and clamorous. But the voice of God is always quiet and persuasive.

2. The voice of Satan never deals with specifics, but is often dealing with generalities. The voice of God is always to the point, and specific. God is not a God of confusion.

3. The voice of Satan is often demanding and always trying to get an immediate decision. The voice of God is always leading. Time is always a great asset to know the voice of God.

4. The voice of Satan perplexes, creates turmoil, and mixes up. But the voice of God is always clear and distinctive.

5. The voice of Satan is never marked by a restful spirit. The voice of God gives us a great rest of certainty.

6. The voice of Satan is always afraid of the light of God and will draw back from it. But the voice of God is always open, and willing for counsel or question.

7. The voice of Satan brings depression and discouragement. But the voice of God brings great encouragement to the Christian.

8. The voice of Satan appeals to the lower instincts and he suggests "I WANT". But the voice of God appeals to the higher instincts and suggests "I OUGHT".

9. The voice of Satan disappears if the Christian refuses to listen to it. But voice of God grows strong and deeper.

(Original Author Unknown)

well.. I don't know what to say.. I agree with parts of it but it's too much of an oversimplification of something that just requires time and practice to learn.

Back