The Doctrine of Marriage

Well, that's a good question. The inception of the licensing to protect interracial marriages was the step government needed to get its dirty fingers into the most intimate parts of families for its destructive influences. We see that today with various governmental agencies declaring some people's children wards of the state; all under the guise of doing what's best for them when in fact there are quite a few injustices being perpetrated because of the confusions public schools are foisting upon highly impressionable children and their gender identities. Marriage was not chaotic before the licensing intrusions, and therefore the reason I seriously question any suggestions for assuming a hypothetical for "chaos" as being empirically true in a historic sense. The license appears to be part of the roadmap government is using to take children from parents who, for example, refuse to get gender therapy and sex change chemicals and operations for little children who, just a few years ago, were considered not able to consent to sexual relations with adults, but is even now in question in order to allow inroads for social and cultural and legal acceptance of pedophilia.

I agree there were abuses, and still are regardless of the presence of license, but that doesn't justify governmental intrusions into ALL marriages; just like the few cases of incest and rape pregnancies don't justify abortion on demand for everyone who wants it. Modern wife-beating laws can still offer protections for women without the license. Property disputes are still arbitrated by courts in spite of the license, not because of it. Any abuses of power given to government are likely to become realities on the basis of the depravities of those in power.

I think we can both agree that governmental abuse is not a hypothetical, but a reality right now. The government can ONLY be an arbiter of good when its power is limited. That's apparently counter-intuitive in the minds of those who are products of public and university education today from the diet of woke-ism being fed down the punk's gullets these days who swallow it all willingly.

So, the license itself is not what protects anyone given all the external laws on the books that provide legislative direction to judges. Unfortunately, the enforcement is almost always stacked in favor of women far more than men, even when the woman is at fault. It is what it is.

Thanks, brother, for the conversation. I'm always seeking to do root cause investigations to what we see going on around us, and therefore unearthing the most uncomfortable links and ties that most people never think about.

MM
Good stuff! I eagerly aweight your next proposal! (Punn intended)

Hello to you again Musicmaster,

As stated previously before to you is that - to the notion of God's look at marriage.

The template that we have is the Bible, right?

Genesis 2:
23And the man said:

“This is now bone of my bones

and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called ‘woman,’

for out of man she was taken.”

24For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.g

25And the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed.

Here in Moses's writing of Genesis, you can see here that when man look at the woman he deems her as acceptable from God saying this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh, and she shall be called 'woman', because created from man, who was created from dust.

Because of them having the parts to connect each other, one with a penis, and one with a vagina the connection goes for them to become one flesh.

Moses writes onward saying For this reason a man will leave his father and mother - moving forward in their lives to have their own family in which the man and woman become united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

This is what Marriage is. It's the connection of two people by SEX, in which the man cleaves to his wife, becoming one flesh.

This is a highly important principle when teaching children about sex. Most say do not have sex until your married in the sense of the world and how the template is for a person to go and get married in a church and yada... yada...

Because if a Child is taught "Hey, son or daughter - when you find a person that you want to be with forever, understand that God has made you to be able to have sex, because he desires for people to procreate if they is what they choose to do in their life, but understand that once you do this, that will be your husband, or that will be your wife"

If people go and with this and a woman or the man says to themselves "Oh no I made a mistake when I had sex with that person - what do I do now?"

The only option really is to go to God and talk to him about it as God still loves them and cares for them, despite a mistake, but they will go on to make wiser and smarter choices, do you think?

As major said to get a certificate through the State does have its benefits, but God sees marriage when a man and woman become one flesh - leaving their mother and father - who were their parents now they are going on to perhaps be parents, or just stay together becoming on flesh without children, as it is not demanded.

the paper does Not make the marriage it only makes it legal . in a marriage ceremony i use it takes 3 to make a marriage man and wife with God in the center. not many take marriage vows serious . i tell the couple your not saying this to me but to God. personally i don't care to do marriage ceremonies . but if asked in the right manner i will. this Friday the wife and i will be married 39 years . it has been interesting we both have our ways. but when it comes right down to it we come together

Hello to you again Musicmaster,

As stated previously before to you is that - to the notion of God's look at marriage.

The template that we have is the Bible, right?

Here in Moses's writing of Genesis, you can see here that when man look at the woman he deems her as acceptable from God saying this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh, and she shall be called 'woman', because created from man, who was created from dust.

Because of them having the parts to connect each other, one with a penis, and one with a vagina the connection goes for them to become one flesh.

Moses writes onward saying For this reason a man will leave his father and mother - moving forward in their lives to have their own family in which the man and woman become united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

This is what Marriage is. It's the connection of two people by SEX, in which the man cleaves to his wife, becoming one flesh.

This is a highly important principle when teaching children about sex. Most say do not have sex until your married in the sense of the world and how the template is for a person to go and get married in a church and yada... yada...

Because if a Child is taught "Hey, son or daughter - when you find a person that you want to be with forever, understand that God has made you to be able to have sex, because he desires for people to procreate if they is what they choose to do in their life, but understand that once you do this, that will be your husband, or that will be your wife"

If people go and with this and a woman or the man says to themselves "Oh no I made a mistake when I had sex with that person - what do I do now?"

The only option really is to go to God and talk to him about it as God still loves them and cares for them, despite a mistake, but they will go on to make wiser and smarter choices, do you think?

As major said to get a certificate through the State does have its benefits, but God sees marriage when a man and woman become one flesh - leaving their mother and father - who were their parents now they are going on to perhaps be parents, or just stay together becoming on flesh without children, as it is not demanded.

Man o man have we all given our thoughts on marriage. My wife and I have been married 54 years. Yes I said 54!
MM has made some really good points. Several people has also given excellent points. I think however that we all have missed was marriage was originally instigated for.

In the Bible marriage is God’s “fix” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” (Gen 2:18).

So then what is MARRIAGE? As the Bible describes the first marriage, it uses the word "helper" to identify Eve ( Gem 2:20).
To “help” in this context means “to surround, to protect or aid.” God created Eve to come alongside Adam as his "other half," to be his aid and his helper. The Bible says that marriage causes a man and woman to become “one flesh” as GoodNewsSharing said!

Now then......I love my wife and my wife submits to me. So then, we did not need a piece of paper to marry and live and have our children, but it is what the government demanded that we do so as for both of us to participate in financial matters concerning our families. So we did!

I do understand the argument against marriage licenses, I just do not agree with the argument.....with all due respect, it is the law of the land.

Romans 13:1-7 states,
“Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. "

Now of course.......I am NOT saying that we then must marry same sex partners or abort babies as those things are against the Laws of God

In answer to your question, without going into all sorts of hypothetical situations to try and discover which are viable for divorce and which are not (since that's already been settled in the word of God), I will have to say...no.

The reason I say that is because your premise to the question is a weak foundation for divorce and remarriage...if I'm understanding you correctly. If not, then please correct me. I welcome that.

Going before the Lord under the allusion that there was a mistake made in the choices the couple had settled upon together, and to expect the Lord to say, "Awww. You poor things. Yes, everyone makes mistakes. That's ok. You two divvy up the property through divorce court and move on to someone else to fill your lives with. It's cool..."

Now, you may be of the same mind for what I'm about to say, which is great: When any couple gets to the point they think that they have made a mistake in the choice for the other, that's the day that one, or they both, need to step back and look within themselves. Feeling that a mistake was made is a common occurrence in life about many things. In relation to marriage, when I personally had that feeling about my former wife, I went into my prayer closet, confessed my fallen feelings about my marriage being a mistake, and confirmed my commitment to my former wife as unbreakable, and that no matter what deceptive direction my fickle feelings may lead me, I made a commitment, and that I will continue to love her no matter what."

THAT is what the Lord honors. Our feelings about having made a mistake in relation to a life-long commitment is clearly not worthy of consideration, when it really comes down to it. Our feelings change from day to day, and making decisions on the basis of feelings...that is from where many tragic decisions generally launched. With that I'm sure we can all agree. We sometimes need to be taken out to the wood shed dare we go with our feelings, which are one of many causes for being tossed to and fro upon the waves of life.

Like I said before, there are many other hypotheticals we may dredge up to pollute the topic with, but on a very basic level of human interaction, that is the launching point I will adhere to as the shining standard that I know is pleasing in the eyes of the Lord.

MM

Some people been married to multiple women through life.

Not even realizing that is how God sees marriage in that of the form of sex.

That was why I mentioned it's a good thing to make sure children that are maturing to understand that God made sex for a purpose, and those who wanna be with someone for the rest of their life should understand if that man or woman has sex with someone that they care about and love, they become their husband or their wife.

When it comes to divorce, you don't have a choice but to separate. You would need to get a divorce certificate in the State.

What will you do because people do make mistakes, I have had three wives I guess in retrospect and they are all still alive, suppose I am an adulterous person.

Haven't had another relationship in 6 years now.

All human beings make mistakes, at least once or twice, or 100x. IT takes time to learn from our mistakes and grow.

Such as people in addictions for many years.
Such as people who killed in their anger; say their parents, or a friend or a stranger.
Whatever you may wonder.

Though we were never married through - State court. We separated.

1 Corinthians 7:15
“But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.”

Even though the is a believer with an unbeliever statute - if they want to leave let it be so, so that is something to consider.

Explanation and Commentary on 1 Corinthians 7:15​

This verse means that if a Christian is married to a non-Christian who divorces the Christian, the Christian is not guilty of sin.

All sin has been paid for by the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank God and praise be to him Musicmaster sorry for the double comment.

Back