The element of time

The element of time

1 Thessalonians 3:8) For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.

Hebrews 10:23) “Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised”.

Why stand fast, why hold fast, because this world is venom to the soul, toxic and harmful, when the bible speaks of the falling away in the faith how big is it! When people will have tendency to fall into perdition and destruction because they chose not to stand fast in the Lord, but rather to drift away from his love! O I say that the day of the Lord is coming! 1 Corinthians 15:52) “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” and Matthew 24:27) “For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Now all those in Christ shall resurrect first and Revelation 20:6) “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This day we are to be watching for, but those temporal elements and rudiments of the world which will fade away and die, we must not get distracted by, lest the Lord come and we are not watching, Luke 12:39) “And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.” And this is a warning from the Lord, that we all need to heed, lest he catch us sleeping and we know what happen to that servant

Luke 12:

45) But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46) The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

People tend to forget that Psalm 90:4) “For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.” unto the Lord. “and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming”, o how terrible it is when people act like they have all the time in the world. Like the life of a man is much length and won’t wither away like a flower. O how terrible it is when people underestimate or fail to understand time from a heavenly perspective, not realizing 2 Peter 3:8) “that one day is with the Lord a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” Jesus was preaching the gospel saying that the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and that was a bit under 2000 years ago!

Mark 13:28) “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. ” Now look at the year 1948 and see what event took place and unfolded.

Copper .... A simple request .

Next time can you make the post a bit larger for me as I find it hard to read ... too small .

Hi Copper - 1948 what a great year - Matt. 24:32 was fulfilled. "I can almost hear his footfalls on the threshold of the door".

Sorry to be cryptic!!

1948 was the year that the Jews regained their country Israel. They are epitomised by the fig tree in Scripture. Now when they regained their land the fig tree put forth its first tender shoots, and we are told that when this happens we are to start looking for the Lord's return. "He is near..... this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened".

Now, I am that generation and I am 70, although some of that generation are a little younger than me.

Also Copper, have you noticed in the timings of the O.T. that God's clock only seems to go when the Jews hold the Temple Site. Is this perhaps the next thing to happen? Whatever it may be I for one am following the Lord's command and "LOOKING UP" as I see the day approaching.

Hallelujah!!!!

God bless us as we learn together.

Back