The End

Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 8:45 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Children of the Heavenly Father” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 11 (NIV).

Foundations Destroyed

In the Lord I take refuge.
How then can you say to me:
“Flee like a bird to your mountain.
For look, the wicked bend their bows;
they set their arrows against the strings
to shoot from the shadows
at the upright in heart.
When the foundations are being destroyed,
what can the righteous do?”

The Lord Jesus gave me a practical application of this Biblical principle to today’s world. He led me to read several news articles – a total of seven, covering politically-charged events across the globe, inside the U.S. (Washington D.C. and New York), N. Korea, Iraq, Turkey, Iran, and Bangladesh. The first news article - and I believe the most primary or most significant of the articles - was one about the appointment of Janet Yellen (of Jewish descent) to the position of US Federal Reserve Chair, in place of Ben Bernanke, and beginning February 1st. What I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me here is not just a mere change of a chairperson of the Federal Reserve, but a shift in or a realignment of positions of power within our nation and within the world as a whole. In other words, this change or shift in power is more vast and far-reaching than just encompassing the Federal Reserve of the U.S., but is a political shift in who is in the driver’s seat now globally speaking, setting a course of action in motion worldwide that will bring us back to places we have been before historically, only before my 64 years of life, i.e. the likes of which I have never known.

This shift in power speaks of the end of time, though I certainly don’t know where in that timeline we now find ourselves. Yet, this shift represents the final act of the play or the final part before the return of Christ, i.e. this is pointing in the direction of the end of the world as we know it. Our present administration will take a back seat to this new global leadership in order to hand our nation over to the New World Order Beast. What this means for America (and the world) is that the people of America and the world will be forced into a situation where they will have to let other people take a more active and responsible part in leading and guiding (driving) the direction of their lives and countries, and believers in Jesus Christ (and/or all dissenters) will be forced into a situation where they will no longer have control over their own lives, but will be taken where they do not want to go, much like being thrown into the back of a police vehicle. This speaks of a time prior to the Declaration of Independence for America, i.e. a pre-constitution period of time; pre Bill of Rights.

It also speaks of a revival of a Hitler-like regime, only globally, and with Christians being targeted for extermination, not the Jews. And it speaks of a revival of the Roman Empire where followers of Jesus Christ were killed for the entertainment of those choosing to watch. This shift in power, reminiscent of times past, will involve much shedding of blood, too, most especially representing the Christian martyrs of our past, present and future. This also speaks of death of the old world order (our present forms of government) to a birthing of a new world order (a revival of a very old world order).

Actually, I believe this has already begun, but it is hidden behind the façade that our government leaders present outwardly, so that most of us, particularly here in America, are unaware of what is truly going on around the world and behind the scenes within our own government. In these various countries throughout the world, our nation’s leaders, plus their allies, have been involved in the killing of much innocent foreign blood, the murdering of Christians, and the takeovers of governments, as well as the killing of their own soldiers and many human lives within the U.S. in order to accomplish their evil goals. Now this will come home to roost. This is where we are heading as the world and as our nation; i.e. this is the direction we are being taken by this new leadership, and over which we have no control. And, I believe this is coming to America very soon (in the very near future).

We Will See His Face

The Lord is in his holy temple;
the Lord is on his heavenly throne.
He observes everyone on earth;
his eyes examine them.
The Lord examines the righteous,
but the wicked, those who love violence,
he hates with a passion.
On the wicked he will rain
fiery coals and burning sulfur;
a scorching wind will be their lot.
For the Lord is righteous,
he loves justice;
the upright will see his face.

The reassuring part in all of this, though, is that the Lord is in his holy temple and he is on his heavenly throne. Amen! He is absolutely in control over all things. He has allowed these events to occur for his purposes, for his glory, and for the transformation of human lives away from living for self and sin to new (or revived) lives in Christ Jesus dedicated to walking in his holiness and righteousness in the power, grace, wisdom and strength of the Spirit within us. He knows that he must send this divine discipline upon us in order to make us holy and to get his adulterous people to return to him as their only Lord (see Revelation 2-3; 12-22). Yet, he will never leave us or forsake us. He will give us all we need to make it through this difficult time in history, and he will carry us through into his eternal kingdom.

Although he uses the wicked as his divine instruments of discipline upon his children, for the purposes of correction and/or to mature us in Christ and to draw us to his breast, he will one day soon judge them with the outpouring of his wrath. Yet, for those who put their faith and trust in him, and who believe in his promises, they will one day see him face to face in glory, and they will forever be with their Lord. Amen! And, he will wipe away all the tears from our eyes. There will be no more death, sorrow or pain, for the old order of this world will pass away, and we will see the new order of the new heaven and the new earth and of Jesus Christ’s reign and rule where evil will never be allowed to enter. Amen!

Children of the Heavenly Father

Karolina W. Sandell-Berg / Ernst W. Olson / Oskar Ahnfelt

Children of the heav’nly Father
Safely in His bosom gather;
Nestling bird nor star in Heaven
Such a refuge e’er was given.

God His own doth tend and nourish;
In His holy courts they flourish;
From all evil things He spares them;
In His mighty arms He bears them.

Neither life nor death shall ever
From the Lord His children sever;