The Fear Factor

The Fear Factor

Good Morning all and Happy, Happy Thursday to YOU! I greet you on this wonderfully blessed morning in the merciful and matchless name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and being glad in it. I encourage you to do the same. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it? We are again experiencing a brand new mercy!

I trust that all is well with you, as it is with me.

I John 4:18- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment, but he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

I Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Psalm 27:1 - The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

This morning’s devotional deals with fear.

Is there something in your life right now that has you operating in fear?

Are you currently dealing with a situation that you are afraid to confront due to fear?

In my studies, I came across an article that dealt with fear. It stated that 92% of our worries (fears) are unjustified; either because they involve things that will never happen, things in the past or present that cannot be changed, or petty, unimportant things, which do not warrant effort.

I encourage you today to not operate in fear and worry. The vast majority of your worrying is a waste of time and energy!

The Word of God declares:

Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Stop operating in fear and start operating in faith!

Let's go from fear to faith!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this devotional, please contact: [email protected]

You are absolutely right, I spent so many years worring and for all of it nothing changed what I was worring about. You have to live each day knowing in your heart that this is a new day the Lord has made. As the song go Let us be glad and rejioce in it. Instead of worrying each day live it for the Lord in all you say and do and be happy. :-D

Back