The Forum Is Looking Healthy!

Since I joined this site we have averaged 10 good members (excl mods) VS 10-20 heretics.

Now it seems we have 20 good members (Mitspa and Where incl) VS 2 heretics.

If an atheist comes here, he is loved, but has a hard time :giggle:.

Good job mods! Good job members!

Since I joined this site we have averaged 10 good members (excl mods) VS 10-20 heretics.

I guess members do more good compared to mods :D We make the life of mods easy on many occasions!

I'm happy with the site as well... you know, other than the two heretics. Who were those again?

Great post KingJ that's nice to hear. Despite some instances I've seen, this forum is undoubtedly the best I've been on so far. I've been called or should I say attacked with you are an anti-Christ, son of satan and a shepherd leading his flock astray on some forums, all for mentioning God's Grace is sufficient or God will forgive any sin. It doesn't take much to spark the heavies off! Great forum here, really enjoying it during this time in our lives. My babies are sleeping, my wife is relaxing and I'm here with you guys!

If I'm one of the heretics, please tell me who the other one is, because I'm a little lonely.
1.)I used to think people were saying "hairy tick" :)

2.)Loneliness is having no one to argue with; you're one of the least lonely people here! :)

3.)I love it when people are willing to stick it out in a group of people that are very different. Sometimes there is a lot of wisdom to be found when exploring contrasting views.

Between the
Hairy Ticks
Black Spiders
Fleas (that no one is pursuing)
Fairy Seas and the
Sad You Seas
Perhaps we're going to survive.

However, sometimes, I question if I will survive.

I am so pleased to know that I have been part of this latest influx of members that have contributed to this wonderful site and have made it a better place. God bless.

Back