The Godhead of the Lord Jesus

If it's flawed then you need to prove to me how it's flawed not just say it's flawed. The trinity is flawed because there's never a true explanation of it in the Bible because it's not true. Whereas proving how God is only God and not Jesus is proven all over the Bible because it's the truth. The truth of who God is would not be some complex hidden understanding that we don't get! We as humans made it into something complex! The Old Testament is all about God proving that he alone is the true God and then Old Testament is also all about the Prophecy of His Son to come into the world and be the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Never is it prophetically pointing that the Son is also God but he is Lord but not THE LORD. And if once again you say what I said is just flawed but not prove it with scripture then all it is is your opinion and not proving it with scripture which is truth.

Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Not saying Jesus is merely just human. His Father is God.

You seem to be unaware of the nature of God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit yet being "one".
When God the Father speaks what do you suppose comes out of His mouth? Words!!!! Are these Words equal to the one who spoke them? What is so important about Words? Because contained within them dwells all the fulness of the Godhead!!!!
God Word is his body!!! Which is why Jesus said "unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life in you!!!!"

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

There are those who try to use "logical thinking" "philosophy", leaning on the tradition of men, and not after Christ for what scripture teaches. They try to take people captive to silly interpretations that do not come forth from the Spirit of God, but from man carnal mind which is the enemy of God!!!

Did not Jesus say I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The Word of God is God himself contained within his own Word.
As Jesus was always telling people, "it is the Father in me that does the works..."!!!!
Jesus said "my Words are Spirit and they are life" Which brings in the Holy Spirit who is the one who gives life.
Father, Son, Holy Spirit who is God almighty.

Back