The Goodness of Hard Work

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
The Goodness of Hard Work

Good Day Friends; Hard work is a blessing because it provides us with necessities of life and a feeling of satisfaction that can only come from doing a good job. We also get a good feeling inside from doing God's work... That is, to read His word each day and to follow His word. Let us review the Book of Ecclesiastes 3:9-13 (NLT), where Solomon, the son of King David tells us: "9 What do people really get for all their hard work? 10 I have thought about this in connection with the various kinds of work God has given people to do. 11 God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. 12 So I concluded that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they can. 13 And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God."
God Bless you.

please tell this to the uk government we was self sufficiant,farming ,coal mining,industry,workforce etc,now we are just waiting for the pound to crash and we will all starve ,have no heat,no water,no cars ,no industry ,and no hope,we are tottally dependant on money,no wonder the uk has gone to the dogs,watch out usa,i hope you don,t trust money as the uk has.i would have moved years ago if i could persuade the wife.:(

Back