The Holy Angels....

He makes His “angels”…MESSENGERS…spirits…that is , breaths. These are the words of all the prophets and witnesses and apostles of the Bible as interpreted by our Lord Christ Jesus who opens up our minds so that we might understand the Scriptures.

Psalms 104:4 KJV
(4) Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

We shall KNOW THE SCRIPTURES and the power of God... for death shall not rule over us as the power of God shall keep us alive in the here and now. In the “resurrection”, we shall be AS the messengers of God in heaven….for we shall speak the words of the prophets in our Lord Jesus Christ….speaking them in Truth and sincerity.

Matthew 22:29-33 KJV
(29) Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
(30) For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

For the WORDS OF THE PROPHETS shall rise from the “dead” in our hearing as our minds shall be opened up to their understanding by our Lord Jesus who shall interpret them through US. We are to also be made “alive” in the here and now when we shall hear and believe.

We shall participate with the saints in LIGHT for we shall speak to others their words so that they may “awake” to His righteousness and cast off the works of darkness. We shall lead others to His righteousness by being AS the angels in heaven….the heavenly messengers….the words of all the biblical witnesses who wrote these things for our benefit TODAY.

(31) But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

(32) I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
(33) And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

We shall be made “alive” in the here and now by the HEARING and RECEIVING of their words as interpreted by Christ in faith. THEY…the witnesses….should not be made complete WITHOUT US.

Hebrews 11:39-40 KJV
(39) And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
(40) God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

They all DIED IN FAITH….and are to be resurrected in our HEARING of their words as interpreted by Christ who shall open up our minds to the understanding of the Scriptures.

Hebrews 11:13 KJV
(13) These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

They are the “spirits of just men” made PERFECT….complete…. in the speaking of Jesus who sends us out to speak His words in spirit and in truth…in Light with the saints. See to it that we do not REFUSE His words. Let us entertain “strangers”….men who are SENT by Him to speak His words in their hearing.

Hebrews 12:22-26 KJV
(22) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

(23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
(26) Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
(27) And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Let us HEAR and receive His kingdom which cannot be moved. Let us behave with grace and serve Him acceptably with reverence and godly fear. LET US HEAR AND FEAR HIM WHO SPEAKS to us.

(28) Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
(29) For our God is a consuming fire.

Let us RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD as a “little child”…in humbleness. If we resist what is spoken, then we shall not enter into it. Outside shall be those who will hear and vilify and oppose and contradict. A proud person shall not enter in as they will not understand nor will they participate in being able to speak to others His words of Light.

Mark 10:14-17 KJV
(14) But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
(15) Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

If we receive what we shall hear as a little child, He shall take us up in His arms and puts His hands upon us and will bless us. We shall speak His words as He puts His “hands” upon us. WE shall be blessed with “eternal life” in the here and now.

(16) And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
(17) And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

The words of the biblical saints shall rise from the dead FIRST as we shall HEAR their words becoming “alive” in our ears. Their words are LIVING in Christ Jesus who makes them alive in the Spirit of Truth. We that shall RECEIVE what we hear....those who are alive and remaining unto His coming.....for we shall receive what He says as a little child and not in opposition and contradiction...

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 KJV
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

And those who shall hear and receive His words shall be caught up together with them IN CLOUDS to meet the Lord in the air. This is not literally understood. We shall be made ALIVE in the here and now by the hearing of their words that have been made alive in our hearing ears. We shall be caught up in the air. The “air” is where words are spoken as they fly to others ears to hear. We shall speak their words in the Truth to others in the air.

(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This is why the following verse is then spoken….for we shall then be able to comfort one another with these WORDS…for we shall speak them in the Lord to others and COMFORT THEM with the gospel….the good news of LIFE IN THE HERE AND NOW.

(18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

But whoever shall be ashamed of Him and His words….the HOLY ANGELS….the Holy Messengers…shall also the Son of man be ashamed of him.

Mark 8:38 KJV

(38) Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

The “holy angels” = the words of the witnesses of the saints as spoken by Jesus who speaks these words of life and spirit to us. When He comes with all of the “holy angels”…the words of the saints, then He shall sit upon the throne of His glory.

Matthew 25:31-46 KJV
(31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory
:

How will men respond to His words….the holy angels? Will they be hospitable toward those He has sent out (the least brothers of His who come to speak His words) or will they act rebelliously speaking evil of those He has sent out to preach to them the “holy messengers” of God?

(32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

(33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

(34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

(35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

(36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

(41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

(42) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

(43) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

(44) Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

(45) Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Back