The Holy Spirit ..... Our Teacher

Ok, that sounds pretty spot on Dusty, thanks.
I really wasn't sure, one of my Gifts is knowledge and also at times I say things entirely scripture backed without even knowing the scripture to it, just because God put it on my heart.
But I didnt know if this Gift helped me to understand scripture so well or if everyone could, because I have never been without it lol..
I think that Bible study Groups lead by the Holy Spirit is also another answer to finding out things.

I think that Bible study Groups lead by the Holy Spirit is also another answer to finding out things

Yes that is a very good place . We have cell groups or small groups in our church and I belong to two ( right now it summer so they will start in the fall ) It is a great setting , cause you can ask questions , pray with each other , study the Word and there is a wonderful bonding in a small group as we all get to know each other in a closer way and what is said stays in the group . It is so inspiring .

Colossians 1:9-12 gives us an intimation of the passion of the Father to make Himself known to us in such a real way that we can enter into all the riches of the fulness of His Life that belongs to us. Here is a prayer of the Spirit through the lips of Paul: "For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray and make request for you, that ye may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding." The word knowledge in the Greek is "epignosis." It means full knowledge, complete knowledge, exact knowledge. We should have that kind of Knowledge, for it is in this Revelation.

We have the Holy Spirit who inspired, is our teacher. He has never left His position as an instructor. He is here in my heart and yours, and He longs to fill us with the exact knowledge of the Father's will in all Spiritual Wisdom and Understanding. It will be Wisdom to use the knowledge of this Revelation in our daily walk. It will be Wisdom to know how to use the statements of fact as well as the promises in the Gospels. It will be Wisdom to know how to make this message known in an attractive way. We are to have "knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom," a deeper insight into the very heart of the Father.

Back