The Horrid Errors In The Mirror Bible Translation

Going by the video (and Winger compares the Mirror with a standard version today) it's about a man who left the faith, got caught up in the New Age movement and decided to write his own version of the Bible which comports to the lies of his new found (so called) faith.
Thank you crossnote

What is CSR?
Hey crossnote;

Customer Service Representative. I guess under the American Labor law, companies hire their employees regardless of religion or marketing background, and that goes for Christian companies.

Problem was, if I had a serious question on a particular book and doctrine whether water immersion or Spiritual baptism, the CSR would not know how to answer the specific question. How much more with their marketing department?

Thank you crossnote

Did you have a chance to watch the video, or is there a problem with that through your internet provider? I realize some people don't have enough bandwidth to want to watch lengthy videos, which I understand. If that's the case, I apologize. I didn't know your situation. I have a friend who lives way out in the sticks of Tennessee, and she can't watch videos on account of it eating up her data she's allowed without having to pay extra. Technology can be great, but it also has limitations.

MM

Hey crossnote;

Customer Service Representative. I guess under the American Labor law, companies hire their employees regardless of religion or marketing background, and that goes for Christian companies.

Problem was, if I had a serious question on a particular book and doctrine whether water immersion or Spiritual baptism, the CSR would not know how to answer the specific question. How much more with their marketing department?

I thought faith-based organizations could still decide who they hire on the basis of retaining their distinctive beliefs within their workforce.

Maybe that's changed...

I have to agree with you. But could it be a double hiring policy of faith-based and labor law?

Thanks, MM.

That's a good question, Bob. Some organizations have been challenged legally about hiring various of the perverse, but the faith-based organizations generally have won from what I have seen. Those things may be changing soon...I don't know. I'm battling a daily barrage of fear the enemy is throwing at me relentlessly about the future of this nation and our livelihoods. It's a constant attack upon my mind, and fighting it off isn't easy. I look in the mirror (not that book) and say to myself, "You're already a walking dead man in this world, no matter what they may do to the flesh. You're a dead man already, it's just that your body hasn't laid down in death yet. But, in Christ I shall live, and never die...no matter what they do to this flesh in this life."

MM

Ok, will do

I did watch the video. Interesting, and, frightening.

Mike Winger is such a nice fella. He has such a nice, calm, benevolent way of offending some... (snicker, snicker) I'm sure there are some folks out there who think that transliteration is wonderful and spot on, but the truth be told, I would encourage them to do a double-take by checking back into the original Greek and Hebrew to verify what they believe in relation to the reality.

Uh, oh. My wife just notified me that she is now guilty of money laundering...she forgot to take my wallet out of my pants pocket last night... Good thing my pocket Bible wasn't in there as well, otherwise it would also be scrubbing the books, mob style cleaning...

MM

Back