The host comes to take away the daily sacrifice....

The LIFE of Jesus is supposed to be made manifest in our MORTAL FLESH….in the here and now. We are to KEEP the DAILY SACRIFICE…..that is, bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus. The "daily" sacrifice = Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus,

2 Corinthians 4
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

We are to keep the DAILY sacrifice…..so that the LIFE of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh...which is having "eternal life" in the here and now. The "daily sacrifice" =For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake,

(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead shall dwell in us, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also enliven our MORTAL BODIES by His Spirit that dwells in us. We are to always be led by the Spirit so that His life shall appear in our mortal flesh and then the glory of God appears to this dark, perishing world. They will see what it truly means to do His will....for it will be tangible to their literal eyes.

Romans 8:11-14 KJV
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

If through the Spirit do we deaden the deeds of the body (the envying, strife, covetousness, etc), then we shall LIVE. This is a HERE AND NOW thing….and not after we die. Jesus IS RISEN NOW not dead….and so we are to be risen NOW with Him….for TODAY is the day of salvation. NOW is the time. The "daily sacrifice"= through the Spirit moritifying the deeds of the body,

(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Yet, today we see that NO FLESH is being saved.

Matthew 24:22 KJV
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Why? Because the Son of man (the LIFE OF JESUS that is supposed to be manifest in our mortal flesh) is being betrayed into the hands of sinners who come to take away Jesus….the DAILY sacrifice from our lives. We are to “stay awake” and not be deceived by men who preach with flattering words as a cloak for their covetousness as they will lead us astray from the Way of righteousness and into the wide path that leads to the destruction of the flesh.

Mark 14:41-46 KJV
(41) And he cometh the third time, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: it is enough, the hour is come; behold, the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

We are to “RISE UP” and go forth from those who are betraying Him . He that betrays His life from being manifest in our mortal flesh is at hand…in our very churches.

(42) Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.

A GREAT MULTITUDE have followed in the way of Judas. Many preachers and church leaders have come along and follow the same path that Judas took 2000 years ago. They have deceptively crept in among us so that they may take His life from appearing in the here and now as they take away the DAILY sacrifice from us so that we may not keep it….to have love for one another.

They deny that Jesus IS COME in the flesh and they will scoff “where is the promise of His coming?” Where is this manifest life of Jesus in the here and now for all have died since the beginning?

Yet, it is they who have come to take His life from being made manifest in our mortal flesh (the Son of man) as they have removed the daily sacrifice from our lives. They have come with their divisive teachings and commandments of men in order to bring us into their bondage….where ALL are perishing away to the grave without the life of Jesus appearing in our mortal bodies. MANY are being led down the broad way to the destruction of the flesh…..as the Son of man is currently being betrayed. The power of death is in their tongues. We were to stay “awake” and not fall into their temptation.

(43) And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.

They “kiss” us with the flattering lips in order to deceive and lead us away with them in their error. They come to take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh. They take His life away from us with

(44) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely.
(45) And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.
(46) And they laid their hands on him, and took him.

They come to take away the daily sacrifice out of our lives so that His life shall not be made manifest in our mortal flesh by "subtlety"....deceit.

Matthew 26:1-4 KJV
(1) And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,
(2) Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

With their flattering lips.....fair speeches and goodly words, the hearts of the simple are deceived and led astray…..and the Son of man (the life of Jesus being manifest in our mortal flesh) is betrayed from appearing as they take away the daily sacrifice.

Proverbs 7:21-27 KJV
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

Their flattering lips lead us to our graves….and we have many church cemeteries as proof that the flattering lips of religious-sounding men do not save the flesh of any one. MANY have been slain by "her"...the flattering tongue.

(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

The MULTITUDE who follow after Judas (the “host”) come to take away the “daily sacrifice” out of our lives so that the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh (the coming of the Son of man).

The place of His sanctuary….which is our MORTAL BODY (the TEMPLE of God)…..is “cast down” to the grave if we are led astray by the “host”. Judas and the “host” have come to take away the life of Jesus by way of taking away the daily sacrifice out of our lives…..that is, taking away the bearing about in our bodies the dying of our Lord Jesus. We are to die to sin continually so that we may have His life appear: “eternal life”.

Daniel 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

A host was given to Judas as many follow in his ways. They come to take away the "daily sacrifice" out of our lives. They preach for money out of the hidden covetousness of their hearts. Covetousness = the abomination of desolation. They have cast down the Truth to the ground and have practiced and have PROSPERED.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

What is the Truth that is being cast to the ground?

When Judas and the “host” who followed him came to take the daily sacrifice (Jesus), they “went backward” and “fell to the ground”. They said that they sought Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus replied “ I AM”….not I AM “he”. The word “he” does not show up in the Greek and has been inserted by the translators.

John 18:2-8 KJV
(2) And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

Judas has received a “host” of men....pastors and church leaders... that have followed and are following him even now.

(3) Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
(4) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

When Jesus said unto them “I AM”….that is, I EXIST, they “went backward”….that is, they CONTRADICTED this saying of “I AM” and cast it to the ground. They cast down this Truth to the ground and they practice and prosper as NO FLESH is being saved.

What is the bottom line here? When Jesus says “I AM”, He is saying that He is RISEN NOW….I EXIST…I AM. If Jesus is RISEN NOW, then we are to have His life NOW in this mortal body…for He was dead and IS ALIVE NOW. He has tasted death for us so that we do not have to die like the rest of the world that is NOT SEEKING Him.

(5) They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
(6) As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

If the pastors and church leaders are really seeking Him, they would let us go from their bondage. But they are preaching for money and will not let their prisoners go forth. They deny that Jesus is come in the flesh….that He is come in our mortal flesh NOW for He IS RISEN now and not dead.

(7) Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
(8) Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

If Jesus IS RISEN NOW, then why are they preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave? They come to take His life away by removing the “daily” sacrifice of the bearing about the dying of our Lord Jesus so that they may profit from us. We are led astray into their envying, strife and divisions of carnal men where they profit from this situation as we perish away to the grave without His life being made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now....for HE IS RISEN NOW and not dead.

Daniel 9:27 KJV
(27) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

What covenant do we have with them? What communion do we have with them? What concord does Christ have with Belial….vain men who preach for money. they are "unbelievers" for they do not really believe that JESUS IS RISEN NOW for they are preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

They have made the “sepulcher” sure until the third day. They preach that we have to die first (their covenant with death) and then be resurrected….when Jesus IS RISEN NOW and not dead. They have made their “tombs” sure with the handwritings of carnal ordinances of men that keep many in their “sepulchers”.

Matthew 27:63-66 KJV
(63) Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

They are afraid that His true disciples will come steal their congregations away by preaching that “HE IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD”….NOW. Their covenant with death shall not stand. It is not an error....He is risen now and so we are to be in the here and now.

(64) Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
(65) Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
(66) So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

If we are seeking Jesus which was crucified, He is not there in the denominations of men that are casting the Truth down to the ground in order for them to prosper. He is not there in the “graves” of religious-sounding men who have come with their “kiss” of death….the flattering lips….in order to take away the daily sacrifice out of our lives so that our mortal bodies…..the “sanctuary” of God…is cast down to the grave.

Matthew 28:5-8 KJV
(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

HE IS RISEN….and not dead. If He IS RISEN (I AM), then we who are “dead” in trespasses and sins shall also be made alive in the here and now by the Spirit that raised Him from the dead. Jesus is “I AM”…..I am RISEN NOW and not dead….and we are to be risen now.

(6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

We are to depart quickly from the graves of men with fear and GREAT JOY. We are to go out from among them and go into the outside world (Galilee = circle of the nations) and wait for Him to build us into that spiritual building. We shall see Him in the company of other such believers as many more will hear His voice and depart from the graves of religious-sounding men. The Truth that we are to preach is that He IS RISEN from the dead.

(7) And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
(8) And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

It is a Truth that is being cast down to the ground as many are preaching that we have to die first….when Jesus WAS DEAD AND IS NOW ALIVE. This is the keys of getting out of the graves of men and their covenant with death: HE IS ALIVE NOW....I AM...and IS ALIVE for evermore. Why are they preaching the opposite? Because of the 30 pieces of silver that they are coveting after.

Revelation 1:18 KJV

(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

The “little horn” …that is, the “little power”…..that is spoken of in Daniel signifies the “hour” of power for the power of darkness of those who come to take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh.

Luke 22:
(52) Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
(53) When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

It is temporary and fleeting for their rule as their rule is coming to an end. They have come to take the daily sacrifice (for us to always bear about the dying of our Lord in our bodies) so that they may enrich themselves thereby the LIFE of Jesus (the Son of man) is NEVER appearing in our mortal flesh. NO flesh is being saved in their company. We can not keep company with them for we are then attached to a grave…..unknowingly.

In their taking away the daily sacrifice out of our lives, they set up the abomination of desolation…covetousness. We are to “arise” up from their company and follow Him out so that we should never again live according to the lusts of men in the high places.

He takes their power away….as He nails their handwriting of carnal ordinances to the cross and makes a show of them . He is victorious over the power of darkness. He shall take away their dominion to consume (decay our mortal bodies) and to destroy our mortal flesh by their teachings and commandments of men. We shall come forth from their graves so that death no longer rules over us.

The thief has come to steal, kill and destroy us with his flattering words…..but Jesus comes to give us life and have it more abundantly. He comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true.

Daniel 7:
(26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
(27) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Indeed, following Jesus is a DAILY thing (the daily sacrifice)….and He is the Truth, the Way and the LIFE. But the power of darkness (the “hour” of power….the “little horn”…the little power) has led MANY astray from following Him and into the broad way to the destruction of the flesh. They lead us away from doing unto others as we would have them do to us. They come to take His daily sacrifice out of our lives in order to set up their lusts of the things of this world in our hearts.

Matthew 7:
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There are MANY following false prophets that are leading MANY unto the destruction of their flesh. They are suffering loss of the mortal body but they (their spirit) is saved for the Lord is Lord of the “living” and the dead. They wrest the Scriptures unto their own destruction….the destruction of the flesh…..and all for unjust gain.

(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

If we follow them….being led away with the error of the wicked (the many false prophets), then we are destroyed along with them.

2 Peter 3:
(16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(17) Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

MANY have followed in the way of Judas as they come to take Jesus out of our lives. Judas IS guide to them that take the life of Jesus from appearing. They come to take the daily sacrifice (following Jesus) out of our lives so that they may get reward.

Acts:
(16) Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
(17) For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

It has been a “field of blood” for the life of Jesus has not been manifested in the mortal flesh of those who follow them. They have fallen “headlong” after the reward of iniquity. They covet after money and the things of this world. They collect money and seek after bigger church buildings, bigger congregations, bigger ministries, etc. They suppose that gain is godliness. They have “burst asunder in the midst” so to speak as their MERCY has left their hearts and their consciences.

(18) Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
(19) And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
(20) For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

The flock of the slaughter’s possessors have not pity for them….as they have fallen headlong after the reward of iniquity and all of their “bowels”…their mercy…their pity…has “gushed out”. The shepherds have fatten themselves in their reward of iniquity in the day of slaughter of the flocks that they are "pastoring".

Zechariah 11

(4) Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;
(5) Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.
(6) For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.
(7) And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.
(8) Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.
(9) Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.
(10) And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
(11) And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

“Judas”….which means “praise”…as they praise God and say “blessed by the LORD, for I am rich”….has fallen headlong after the reward of iniquity….the 30 pieces of silver.

(12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
(13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

We are to stay “awake” with Him and not be enticed by the false prophets…..the sinners who lie in wait for “blood”. Their followers are being led down the broad way to the destruction of the flesh as the life of Jesus is NOT being manifest in their mortal flesh. It is “blood money” that they are collecting. Let us not become part of the "host" that follows after Judas.

Proverbs 1:
(10) My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
(11) If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
(12) Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
(13) We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
(14) Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
(15) My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
(16) For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
(17) Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

Whoever destroys the temple of God (our mortal bodies) by what they are preaching (as MANY are preaching for money), then they themselves are being destroyed…..as they lay in wait for their very own blood.

(18) And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
(19) So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

The “little horn”….the hour of the power of darkness….had eyes like the eyes of man and a mouth that speaks great things.

Daniel...

(8) I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great thin
gs.

They have EYES FULL OF ADULTERY and can not cease from sin as they deceive the unstable souls OF MANY new Christians who just escaped the lust that is in the world. They have hearts that are exercised with covetous practices.

2 Peter 2:
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

The “little horn” speaks great swelling words of emptiness as they allure MANY through the lusts of the flesh those who have JUST escaped from those living in error.

(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The breath of the antichrist denies that Jesus IS COME in our mortal flesh. He preaches that we have to die first when Jesus WAS DEAD and is ALIVE NOW. The antichrist contradicts Jesus who says I AM ALIVE NOW and to the age (for ever). If He is alive now, then we must also become alive now….in the here and now. HE has already died for our sins. He has tasted death already for all mankind…but if we follow the voice of strangers then we shall die in our sins so that our spirit may be saved.

1 John 2:
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Whoever shall do the will of God ABIDES TO THE AGE…..in the here and now….having “eternal life” for JESUS IS ALIVE NOW and not dead.

(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Back