The infection that is attacking Christianity

This certainly isn't very encouraging news, is it?
I'm actually surprised there are still Bibles in hotel rooms!

I sometimes wonder if God is looking down on us and wondering when we Christians are going to take a stand!
:jesus-cross:

Violet:

You have to find them. Where they used to be in open display on the spare table or on the nightstand. Now, they are in the drawers of the nightstand. In some hotels, the Book of Mormon is alongside the Bible.

I offer the following 2 prescriptions to handle this infection;
1. revival in God's people
2. An awakening in this nation
I am praying and beliveing for both! :cool:

Honestly, this scares me! America is the land of the free and many people like me have left their countries to come here and experience this wonderful freedom. I feel it slipping away though and it really bothers me! I'm thinking of a scripture (I don't know the exact reference...) that says that if Jesus wouldn't come back for the sake of the very elect, no one in the world could stand the horrible changes! I will say this: I always wanted to be given the opportunity to live my life and accomplish whatever Jesus has for me to do but lately I've been thinking that I would gladly give up that opportunity in exchange for Jesus coming back before Christianity becomes illegal in America!

Laura:)

Whatever Jesus has for us for us will be worth it-

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The world may have to tremble in fear but each thing we witness brings our Lord one step closer- Hallelujah!

This isn't news unfortionatly.

We're starting to see some anit-Christian ideas, and we as Christians are being persecuted all the time. This attack on Christianity is biblical. But its also going on all over the world. Prayer is the first step.

The Bible says God is slow to anger, sadly after reading this...I get the feeling God is reaching for his Cup of Wrath, For His name's sake, i'm not sure how much more blasphemy can be tolerated.

Back