The Infinity Chilli

Not sure if one could purchase seeds for this one to grow themselves but at least one person here may be interested (way to much for me btw - I like warm and spicy food but not burning my mouth).

"Experts have pronounced a chilli grown in the market town of Grantham, Lincs, as the hottest in the world. Tests have revealed the "Infinity Chilli" to have a Scoville Scale Rating of 1,176,182 - hotter than chilli reportedly used in hand grenades by the Indian military."
Article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12505344

OMG!! i just purchased 5 bottles of Naga Viper Hot sauce and 1 vial of pure capsicum crystals. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O my what have I done?!! 65 dollars for the whole lot. I see a chili vid coming your way CFS heheheeh. Please pray for me that I don't melt in front of your eyes
eek.png
biggrin.png

Thanks Jonbanjo for the link. You are truly a brother from another mother. Hehehehehe I knew I liked 4 a reason :)

Chili

Please pray for me that I don't melt in front of your eyes:eek::D.

I'm more worried that you'll turn into some sort of fire breathing dragon with that lot!

Mind you I've heard of more flammable diets. Know the song Paddy McGinty's Goat? Just in case, here are the last couple of verses.

Now old Paddy's Goat had a wonderous appetite,
And one day for breakfast he ate some dynamite.
A big box of matches he swallowed all serene
And then he went and swallowed up a quart of paraffin.

He sat by the fireside, he didn't give a hang,
He swallowed a spark and exploded and exploded with a bang.
So if you go to heaven you can bet a dollar note....
That the angel with the whiskers on is Paddy McGinty's Goat.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah..............................................................dang it now ya made me start thinkin bro :)..................I do eat this stuff with caution I know what it CAN DO.
However I will not eat any paraffin cuz I do know it is flammable. I used to make candles with my mom. I never heard of Paddy McGinty's Goat song. Perhaps you can find it 4 me and post it here. What do ya say M8?

Chili

O ty brother that was rather an enlightening song. It has a very up beat to it thanks to Paddy McGinty's Goat! hehehe

You receive it yet chili? I love hot foods and sauces but Im not sure I could try something like that.

If you bought it from the fellows in England it takes a few weeks to ship, I ordered some Viper Sauce for my wife for Christmas.
You can get Bhut Jolokia seed from ebay, they run around $4 to $5 a pack of 15 seed.
They're easy enough to grow but the fruit is dangerous to handle. I'll be growing about 30 different varieties of hot pepper this year.
Personally I like Jalapeno and Thai Hot for cooking, the others tend to be either just TOO HOT or unreliable in spiciness.

Back