The Inspiration Game #2 (B)

Matthew 5 3-11 (NASB)

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

Galatians 3:11 KJV
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The Just Shall Live By Faith.

View attachment 1501
When I read the words NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW it hits hard with me. Times when I visit the nursing home and I speak to people. I have asked if they know where they are going and they say yes to heaven, I will ask how they know and they will start telling all the things they have done and how they treat others. It is great opportunity to profess the love of God and the Grace He shed on man kind through His Son Jesus. It is about what He has done not about what you do.
I never knew love so true
Till I knew love from You
It's a gift given
Not for what I do
It's the gift of grace
That comes from You

Thank You Jesus!

@Ph8th Hello Brother,
Ok now your post just jumped out at me. Oh so true, it seems God has placed a spot in my heart for older people these days. I mean more so then ever. Maybe because I am 56 now lol.
But seriously.....it seems so many people simply forget them or treat them like has beens but they have so much wisdom and knowlege to share if you let them.

But I truly believe what you said about the, " I have been a good person thing" it breaks my heart because so many pass on with out any one caring or loving enough to help them be sure. Thanks Brother for reminding of things....
Have a blessed day
Jim

Psalms 119:9 (KJV)
BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed [thereto] according to thy word.

Psalms 119:9-16 (WHM)
בַּמֶּ֣ה יְזַכֶּה־נַּ֭עַר אֶת־אָרְחֹ֑ו לִ֝שְׁמֹ֗ר כִּדְבָרֶֽךָ׃
בְּכָל־לִבִּ֥י דְרַשְׁתִּ֑יךָ אַל־תַּ֝שְׁגֵּ֗נִי מִמִּצְוֹתֶֽיךָ׃
בְּ֭לִבִּי צָפַ֣נְתִּי אִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ לְ֝מַ֗עַן לֹ֣א אֶֽחֱטָא־לָֽךְ׃
בָּר֖וּךְ אַתָּ֥ה יְהוָ֗ה לַמְּדֵ֥נִי חֻקֶּֽיךָ׃ בִּשְׂפָתַ֥י סִפַּ֑רְתִּי כֹּ֝֗ל מִשְׁפְּטֵי־פִֽיךָ׃
בְּדֶ֖רֶךְ עֵדְוֹתֶ֥יךָ שַׂ֗שְׂתִּי כְּעַ֣ל כָּל־הֹֽון׃
בְּפִקֻּדֶ֥יךָ אָשִׂ֑יחָה וְ֝אַבִּ֗יטָה אֹרְחֹתֶֽיךָ׃
בְּחֻקֹּתֶ֥יךָ אֶֽשְׁתַּעֲשָׁ֑ע לֹ֭א אֶשְׁכַּ֣ח דְּבָרֶֽךָ׃​

I think I am having way to much fun with this. As I was reading today things with B kept popping and they went together in a mini story so I have posted them together as they popped.
Thank You for this
And have a very Blessed day

Romans 3:24 KJV
Being justified freely by His Grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Romans 4:5 KJV
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 4:8 KJV
Blessed is the man whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Romans 6:22 KJV
But now "being made free from sin, and, become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 7:22 KJV
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members

Romans 8:7 KJV
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:9 KJV
But ye are not of the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His

Roams 8:11 KJV
But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies.

complete surrender.JPG

I think I am having way to much fun with this. As I was reading today things with B kept popping and they went together in a mini story so I have posted them together as they popped.
Thank You for this
And have a very Blessed day

Romans 3:24 KJV
Being justified freely by His Grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Romans 4:5 KJV
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 4:8 KJV
Blessed is the man whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Romans 6:22 KJV
But now "being made free from sin, and, become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 7:22 KJV
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members

Romans 8:7 KJV
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:9 KJV
But ye are not of the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His

Roams 8:11 KJV
But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies.

View attachment 1509
Haha...remember C is out next Monday.
I will keep them as an archive.
It's also interesting to see what a persons personality is with the verses they choose.

By faith...

Wow theres a whole chapter starting mostly with Bs by faith...
hebrews 11.

Do I post the whole chapter or can everyone put one verse of 'by faith'???

John 16:7 NLT
But it is actually best for you that I go away, because if I don't, the Counselor won't come. If I do go away, He will come, because I will send Him to you. (( Thank God ))

John16-7-8.jpg

Back