The Inspiration Game #3 (C)

?

/

This is the follow up thread to 'The Inspiration Game #2 (B)'.

I'll allow a member to begin with the scripture; I shall post mine later today.

Matthew 11:28-30 (NASB)
28 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

1 Peter 5:7 (AMP)
Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

Psalm 55:22 (AMP)
Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty (inaccessible) things, which you do not know.

Psalm 55:22
Cast ALL your burdens (anxiety) unto the Lord, and He will take care of (sustain) you. He will NOT permit (allow) the Godly to slip and fall.

2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity Every Thought to the Obedience of Christ.

Zechariah 1:17
Cry yet again, saying, Thus says the Lord of hosts: My cities shall yet again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Proverbs 22:1 NLT
Choose a good reputation over great riches, for being held in high esteem is better than having silver or gold.....

Proverbs 2:21 JMWV ;)
Choose a good reputation and gain High esteem and your riches of silver and gold will be as a blessing to all those around you compared to those who seek riches of silver and gold and care not for their soul and destroy other people in order to gain their wealth.

Romans 9:25 (NLT)
25 Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea,

“Those who were not my people,
I will now call my people.
And I will love those
whom I did not love before.”

Ps 95:1-3 Come let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come to Him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to Him. For the Lord is a great God. A great King above all gods!

Ps 95:6-7 come let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord our maker, for He is our God. We are the people He watches over, the flock under His care.

Back